Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The 20 Worst Album Covers Ever

The 20 Worst Album Covers Ever

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default The 20 Worst Album Covers Ever

How many of these are in YOUR collection??
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Worst Album Covers Ever.pdf (791.4 KB, 131 views)
Old Sep 24th 2007, 12:00 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 20 Worst Album Covers Ever

Phew......................none of mine Used to have some dead dodgy ones before I got rid of all the vinyl to come over here but thankfully none THAT dodgy

Loz x
Old Sep 24th 2007, 3:47 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

All my friends are dead...lol...that cheered me up enormously...

The Tino one is cute though....
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:52 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Dean
How many of these are in YOUR collection??
Homo eroticism and God botherers - quite a combination!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:55 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
All my friends are dead...lol...that cheered me up enormously...

The Tino one is cute though....
You should be ashamed of yourself...he looks young enough to be your...nephew.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:56 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
You should be ashamed of yourself...he looks young enough to be your...nephew.
not sure what you mean by that...
Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:01 am
Account Closed

not sure what you mean by that...
The boy on the Tino cover looks like a teenager...I was going to say that he could be your "grandson" but thought better of it, hence "nephew"...okay now or is it still too early in the morning for your little grey cells to be fully operational, my dear?
Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:04 am
hmmmm...nice

The boy on the Tino cover looks like a teenager...I was going to say that he could be your "grandson" but thought better of it, hence "nephew"...okay now or is it still too early in the morning for your little grey cells to be fully operational, my dear?
Tino is the name of one of our regular posters on here...it was a joke in reference to him...
But hey, if you like your smutty version better, be my guest, have a good wank over it...
Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:16 am
Account Closed

Tino is the name of one of our regular posters on here...it was a joke in reference to him...
But hey, if you like your smutty version better, be my guest, have a good wank over it...
That's a very strange response...if you look at the Tino cover, you will see a young boy in shorts looking provocative...you then say that he looks cute, so why the hostility?
Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:34 am
hmmmm...nice

That's a very strange response...if you look at the Tino cover, you will see a young boy in shorts looking provocative...you then say that he looks cute, so why the hostility?
well, yes, but then I am strange and you are not...lets leave it at that shall we...
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

well, yes, but then I am strange and you are not...lets leave it at that shall we...
Does anyone else reckon the young girl on the cover of "Julie's Sixteenth Birthday" is a very young Jane Fonda??
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Does anyone else reckon the young girl on the cover of "Julie's Sixteenth Birthday" is a very young Jane Fonda??
No don't think it is, but close
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:16 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Lionheart trouble?

Fab album covers, amazing

I loved Ken by request, the handless organist and the ventriloquist especially
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ohhh, these are abso hilarious... you think they'd at least have tried to photoshop Cody Matherson's gammy eye...and which sadistic b*stard told the Braillettes that they looked good in those outfits!!!

MM, xx
Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:15 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohhh, these are abso hilarious... you think they'd at least have tried to photoshop Cody Matherson's gammy eye...and which sadistic b*stard told the Braillettes that they looked good in those outfits!!!

MM, xx
I think these were pre-computer days...