161 million- nice!

Old Jul 21st 2011, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 161 million- nice!

SO what would you do if you were the wiers? Would you go public after winning such a massive amount of money? and what sort of person writes a begging letter- do you think they are genuine people who are desperate or nasty pieces of work who are scamming?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/why-do-lott...o-public-.html
Old Jul 21st 2011, 6:47 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 161 million- nice!

Originally Posted by kittycat1
SO what would you do if you were the wiers?
Go back to just having the one chin, buying the second was a mistake IMO.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:00 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 161 million- nice!

1st thing id do is leave Ayrshire, it's shite
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shiva
1st thing id do is leave Ayrshire, it's shite
I would not go public! But I do believe I could handle such a sum responsibly!!

It is interesting that the promoters don't offer you any assistance if you don't go along with their publicity campaign. However I guess it is all in the "small" print somewhere?!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I would spend it all on fast cars, slow horses and women - the rest I would waste.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 3:00 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Public? No way, I wouldn't even tell the kids. And I'd still love my wife, but I wouldn't half miss her.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Public? No way, I wouldn't even tell the kids. And I'd still love my wife, but I wouldn't half miss her.
Reminds me of the old advert:

I've won the lottery - go and back your bags.
Are we going on holiday? I've always wanted to go to America.
No. You're leaving. Get out.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

paca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
I would not go public! But I do believe I could handle such a sum responsibly!!

It is interesting that the promoters don't offer you any assistance if you don't go along with their publicity campaign. However I guess it is all in the "small" print somewhere?!!!
of course if you had all that cash you could afford to pay someone to assist you in the same way without the publicity or is it such a big secret
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by paca
of course if you had all that cash you could afford to pay someone to assist you in the same way without the publicity or is it such a big secret
Agree. Would only want no publicity to avoid the beggars and potential hangers-on!!

Also I am not the type who would not give up their job etc.

I would resign giving the agreed notice period the day the cheque cleared!
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
Agree. Would only want no publicity to avoid the beggars and potential hangers-on!!

Also I am not the type who would not give up their job etc.

I would resign giving the agreed notice period the day the cheque cleared!
I'd stay on - and make life hell for my boss................
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 8:24 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I knew that going public would bring on loads of begging letters, but potential kidnappers never crossed my mind until I read the article.