10 days left

Old Jul 9th 2013, 10:18 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 10 days left

Till the big moment.

Feels strangely quiet and odd. Now that Wimbledon is over it's just plowing through work for the most part. What did you all do in the last week or so before you got married?
Old Jul 9th 2013, 11:32 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 10 days left

Try keeping a count of how many attractive women you notice in the next 10 days.
Plot your results day by day on a graph.

See does it tend to become exponential as the wedding gets closer.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

I've been too busy thinking about Kim Sears to notice other women.

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Try keeping a count of how many attractive women you notice in the next 10 days.
Plot your results day by day on a graph.

See does it tend to become exponential as the wedding gets closer.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Worked, slept, ate and went to the Lake District with my mates and got horrendously drunk.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

But you have The Ashes to watch starting tomorrow. Who needs women...except during the intervals, perhaps?
Old Jul 9th 2013, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

Cricket bores me. It's the one traditional sport I can't get into. The American half in me may have ruined any chances.

Originally Posted by mentalist
But you have The Ashes to watch starting tomorrow. Who needs women...except during the intervals, perhaps?
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:09 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
. What did you all do in the last week or so before you got married?
Gave birth to my daughter.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

I have just bought two tickets for the 5th test for my Dad's birthday. I'm hoping i'll be home at that time to go with him but if not i guess he can take the wife.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 1:20 pm
Account Closed

That is not going to happen to me.

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Gave birth to my daughter.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 2:15 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Till the big moment.

Feels strangely quiet and odd. Now that Wimbledon is over it's just plowing through work for the most part. What did you all do in the last week or so before you got married?
Nothing special in any way. Worked etc.

I do still get the impression that you aren't 100% sure on your desicion if that is the case I'd use the time to think long and hard. Hope I'm wrong though
Old Jul 9th 2013, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

If I were you I'd go out and find that red headed arty girl and have some fun before you regret not having done it.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 2:22 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I was in Vegas so got splattered, Lost a stack of cash and failed miserably to chat up dealers. Last days went quick
Old Jul 9th 2013, 2:35 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Till the big moment.

Pre-Congratulations!

Kept myself horribly busy with work so as not to think about it too much.
And based on past experiences, went total radio silence with the wife to be and asked her to do so as well. Trust me, its less hectic that way
Old Jul 9th 2013, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

Thanks.

We're in London but the wedding isn't. It's Mrs Ethos' mother who's doing everything so I've been detached from most of the planning other than organising the honeymoon. That's probably why it doesn't seem real to me yet. All I have to do is to make sure I turn up at the church on time.

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Pre-Congratulations!

Kept myself horribly busy with work so as not to think about it too much.
And based on past experiences, went total radio silence with the wife to be and asked her to do so as well. Trust me, its less hectic that way
Old Jul 9th 2013, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
If I were you I'd go out and find that red headed arty girl and have some fun before you regret not having done it.
Totally agree.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.