Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The 10 Best British Female Bodies

Wikiposts

The 10 Best British Female Bodies

Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:35 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 10 Best British Female Bodies

Chantal Janzen....

Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:38 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Doutzen Kroes...beat that

Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:39 am
hmmmm...nice

well...I am having fun
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:49 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Charismatic
The others above I'm indifferent about that one is quite appealing (though I'm unsure about her hairstyle ).
yeah...I agree...this one is better

Old Oct 20th 2008, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
But MH................... that's YOU isn't it....???
Old Oct 20th 2008, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind all this bollox, give us some real women with meat on their bones that can suck an orange through a hosepipe !

FWIW - I think Alison King plays Carla on Corrie is fantastic !

She oozes sex appeal and looks dirty !
Old Oct 20th 2008, 4:33 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meow
So you have come onto the British expats board to insult us all?

-
Ego... ego on the wall, who has the biggest female ego of them all? Hush female firecracker, just expressing my personal views okay. And if I'm not mistaking? On this British board that's allowed isn't it? I'm sticking to the rules, not insulting anyone on here.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 4:34 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

well...I am having fun
Go for it girl... A bit young for me, but what the heck I'm an old goat and my male ego has no problem admitting that. Besides, where are you in Bikini?

Last edited by Dutchie; Oct 20th 2008 at 4:46 am.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal

oooh she is pure filth...and apparently a big lesbian pin-up (no surprise there then...)...

MM, xx
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Famke Jansen won't open up for me..............

......... that's nothing to do with the photo attachment - just a bit of unsurprising gossip...........
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

By the way..............

Is that Rihanna British?

If so................. add to the list please.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:21 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Never mind all this bollox, give us some real women with meat on their bones that can suck an orange through a hosepipe !

pregnant in real life, hence no shots of her waistline recently
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
By the way..............

Is that Rihanna British?

If so................. add to the list please.
No, sadly she is of the Yank persuasion. And currently courting the teenage girls dream boy of the moment - Chris Brown. Can't stand the music either of them produce, but my oh my, she's mighty fine to look at...
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Famke Jansen won't open up for me..............

......... that's nothing to do with the photo attachment - just a bit of unsurprising gossip...........

Otherwise known as Jean Gray from the X Men. Looks gorgeous in the films.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oooh she is pure filth...and apparently a big lesbian pin-up (no surprise there then...)...

MM, xx
she's got a wicked set of cheekbones too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.