Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The 10 Best British Female Bodies

Wikiposts

The 10 Best British Female Bodies

Old Oct 19th 2008, 9:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 10 Best British Female Bodies

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Zoe Saldana ? She was also in Vantage Point? News Reporter near the beginning before the bomb goes off? She looked like a mix of Halle Berry and Thandie Newton. Yes, definitely add her to the list and that Freema woman, both very attractive. Don't really watch Dr WHo, so not overly familiar.

Thanks Dean , was aware that Mutya had left the group - they've had more changes than Joan Rivers has had face lifts.
That little minx Keisha Buchanan is still there though - the only original still in the group ........ they were rumoured to be playing Dubai a while back (or to have planned it for some time next year) - what happened?
Old Oct 19th 2008, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
That little minx Keisha Buchanan is still there though - the only original still in the group ........ they were rumoured to be playing Dubai a while back (or to have planned it for some time next year) - what happened?
i heard that they are splitting up...the little minx wants to go to college so they are parting ways until she decides she wants to come back.
Old Oct 19th 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Not that I'll be crying myself to sleep over it, but they are/were decentish pop group. Got their Overloaded cd somewhere on the iPod. Always preferred them to Girls Aloud who were too loud and too trashy.
Old Oct 19th 2008, 10:51 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The 10 Best British Female Bodies

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
i heard that they are splitting up...the little minx wants to go to college so they are parting ways until she decides she wants to come back.
Idiots.

How is the new job MD?
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Not that I'll be crying myself to sleep over it, but they are/were decentish pop group. Got their Overloaded cd somewhere on the iPod. Always preferred them to Girls Aloud who were too loud and too trashy.
They are the best female singing group this country has ever produced - genuine class act with some very good songs.

Hadn't heard about the split-up - they are releasing a new album THIS week - as I have been pointing out under my avatar for about three weeks now.........
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They are the best female singing group this country has ever produced - genuine class act with some very good songs.

Hadn't heard about the split-up - they are releasing a new album THIS week - as I have been pointing out under my avatar for about three weeks now.........
.......... or even above my avatar.............
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:31 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Hello readers!!

Yes, it's another ever-popular survey, this time by 5,000 readers of the world-famous Grazia magazine
().............

The bodies that most women would love to have..........

........... and Victoria Beckham is in the list as well...........

http://style.uk.msn.com/sexandrelati...mentid=5579698
Is that the best the UK has to offer? To quote MH? Not impressed at all....
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:49 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

So you have come onto the British expats board to insult us all?

-
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:03 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
So you have come onto the British Sexpats board to insult us all?

Easy there, let's see what the Dutch are offering first . I've always fancied a girl in clogs who comes with a windmill .
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Georgina Verbaan...

Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:20 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Famke Jansen...

Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:21 am
hmmmm...nice

Katja Schuurman...

Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:24 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

All lists are subjective and this one was from MSN for heaven's sake. I am sure we can all come up with our own lists, but all are subjective. (Still, I find it hard to believe that anyone genuinely thinks that Pish or Knightly have really great bodies - not unless the Belson look appeals.)

I think Famke Jansen is great by the way.

-
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:26 am
hmmmm...nice

Yolanthe...

Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:30 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Originally Posted by MataHari
The others above I'm indifferent about that one is quite appealing (though I'm unsure about her hairstyle ).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.