Where to buy baby stuff?

Old Jul 9th 2014, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

twostars is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to buy baby stuff?

So, I'm going to have a baby.

I'm trying to figure out if I can buy everything here, and if it makes sense to do that or buy it in the states and get it shipped here (I would be able to bring it in duty free, but the shipping would be costly).

I know I can buy a crib at Courts and a few minor items at S&S, but where can I buy other stuff like the carseat, highchair, stroller, etc.? Can you even buy that here? I imagine most people just do without because of the cost, not to mention that they wouldn't have a car and having a stroller most places here would be totally useless.

Help?
Old Jul 15th 2014, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

jb_has_questions is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to buy baby stuff?

I've seen baby items in Castries (on Micoud ) at Access; cribs and strollers and carseats. Valmonts also carries baby things. Small baby items at M&C drugstore in Castries. For quality and selection, bringing them in is the best option but I'd go take a look and see for yourself the options. I have been using Shop Box to bring in items and the shipping seems reasonable price to me.