Farleys Rusks

Old Aug 15th 2012, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Farleys Rusks

Does anyone know where I can buy Farleys Rusks, or something similar for a baby that is just starting to chew foods, I want something that dissolves in the mouth. Had a look around Castries - cant see any anywhere, weird request I know!

Thanks
Sarah
Old Sep 4th 2012, 11:25 am
Just Joined

SarahR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Farleys Rusks

Originally Posted by Sarah1234
Does anyone know where I can buy Farleys Rusks, or something similar for a baby that is just starting to chew foods, I want something that dissolves in the mouth. Had a look around Castries - cant see any anywhere, weird request I know!

Thanks
Sarah
I'm coming over in October via the UK so can bring you some if you like. Not sure you can get them in St Lucia - I was looking for something similar when I was over there in January - quickly realised the baby food market hasn't exploded like in the UK. Still need them mid-October? Let me know.
Old Sep 4th 2012, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Farleys Rusks

Originally Posted by SarahR
I'm coming over in October via the UK so can bring you some if you like. Not sure you can get them in St Lucia - I was looking for something similar when I was over there in January - quickly realised the baby food market hasn't exploded like in the UK. Still need them mid-October? Let me know.
Hi Sarah,

I always need them, so yes please!

I will PM you my personal details.

Thanks