You know your in the UK when .....

Old Oct 13th 2012, 1:17 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know your in the UK when .....

Originally Posted by dunroving
That wasn't change in my pocket ....
A roll of dimes maybe !
Old Oct 13th 2012, 2:15 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
A roll of dimes maybe !
No, 50 pences, of course!
Old Oct 13th 2012, 2:47 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

YKYAITUKW a new photo drivers license is free
Old Oct 13th 2012, 3:25 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
That wasn't change in my pocket ....
Old Oct 13th 2012, 3:44 pm
is finally happy

Tel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to beholdTel8 is a splendid one to behold

Beans and or chips feature on the menu somewhere (thank you Lord- this is good.)
Old Oct 13th 2012, 4:49 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Can order 4 curries with all the trimmings, for less than £30 delivered, having one tonight, yummy.
Old Oct 13th 2012, 6:24 pm
Banned

tartanrock is an unknown quantity at this point

when the signs are written in english and you know you can rely on good old british weather - rain such a lovely change from the heat and sun
Old Oct 13th 2012, 7:06 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

Just finished my curry. I'm pogged. Lol
Old Oct 13th 2012, 7:11 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
Just finished my curry. I'm pogged. Lol
Booo I haven't had a good curry in forever!
Old Oct 13th 2012, 7:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Booo I haven't had a good curry in forever!

Take out food in the UK is incredible and also really cheap.
Old Oct 13th 2012, 9:25 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

You can have afternoon tea at Betty's!

A selection of sandwiches (no crusts!), scones with cream and jam, a variety of cakes and tarts along with lashings of tea (tm The Famous Five). That's how we spent a happy hour or two with friends today who were visiting from Manchester

I don't think the two-mile walk I took right afterwards made much of a dent in the calories
Old Oct 14th 2012, 12:07 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Originally Posted by sallysimmons
You can have afternoon tea at Betty's!

A selection of sandwiches (no crusts!), scones with cream and jam, a variety of cakes and tarts along with lashings of tea (tm The Famous Five). That's how we spent a happy hour or two with friends today who were visiting from Manchester

I don't think the two-mile walk I took right afterwards made much of a dent in the calories
Flashbacks, my Gran had a friend called Betty and we used to go to her place for tea and cakes, not as good as the tea shop I bet.
lashings of tea is a requirement in UK to keep you warm and I loved reading Famous five
Old Oct 14th 2012, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

...noone says your accent is cute
...noone tells you that what you are wearing is "darling"
...you dont get blank looks when you ask for a glass of water
...you can drive without having to think "am I on the right side of the road"
...people get your humour
...you can go to the doctors without thinking about how much its going to cost
....You have to look very hard to find high fructose corn syrup
....you can use the 24 hour clock and everyone understands you
.....noone tells you to have a nice day at the supermarket
.....or if you found everything ok

thats enough for now - im making myself homesick
Old Oct 14th 2012, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

You know you're in the UK when people ask you how you are or how your day is going, its because they genuinely do want to know and actually care enough to stop and listen to the answer.
Old Oct 14th 2012, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
You can go and watch the best football team in the world at the Theatre of Dreams.
Ah yes nothing beats watching Manchester City!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.