what a cracker of a day

Old Apr 8th 2010, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up what a cracker of a day

Blue skies, lovely bit of sun. Rode 45miles this morning and the countryside was looking grand. Spending the rest of the day helping my Father fit a new roof on the shed. Glorious t-shirt weather without the oppressive heat of Oz.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 3:16 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what a cracker of a day

Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Dills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant futureDills has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Blue skies, lovely bit of sun. Rode 45miles this morning and the countryside was looking grand. Spending the rest of the day helping my Father fit a new roof on the shed. Glorious t-shirt weather without the oppressive heat of Oz.
It was a beautiful day, I got up at 7:30am jet washed my patio, weeded the flower beds etc then actually sat out and ate breakfast, did have a fleece on though (well it was early). Been out all day with the kids and dogs, the park was packed, teaming with kids as they still have another week of school hols left. Sat next to an elderly couple for our lunch, bless em, they had the full works, checked tablecloth, sandwiches, salt and pepper shakers, boiled eggs and a bottle of Sarsons.

Tomorrow is supposed to be even better.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been glorious here in Devon, not a cloud in the sky and hitting the heady temps of 16 degrees!!

We went to Brixham for the pirate day. Kids did some rat lobbing, soaked a pirate, saw a seal, skimmed stones, paddled, ate chips and ice cream on the harbour!

Hope the sun shines for everyone tomorrow too x
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
It's been glorious here in Devon, not a cloud in the sky and hitting the heady temps of 16 degrees!!

We went to Brixham for the pirate day. Kids did some rat lobbing, soaked a pirate, saw a seal, skimmed stones, paddled, ate chips and ice cream on the harbour!

Hope the sun shines for everyone tomorrow too x
So do I 'cos it's my birthday.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Tr1boy.

We too have been enjoying the lovely spring weather today, more to come for the weekend in our neck of the woods apparantley.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:57 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy buffday to you

Another glorious day down here in the South West, blue skies, little cotton wool clouds, spring flowers all up now . Hope it's just as beautiful up there for you . Have a great day xx
Old Apr 10th 2010, 11:55 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Belated happy birthday, Triboy.

It's a lovely day up here in the north east, too. All over England, I think.

Walked along the beach here in Whitby with my shoes off, paddling at the edge of the waves, and when I went higher on the beach the sand was really warm. Lovely!

Bev
Old Apr 11th 2010, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIBOY have a good one
Old Apr 12th 2010, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday to you...hope its a good one...
Old Apr 12th 2010, 1:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday triboy
Old Apr 12th 2010, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Ciderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud of

Might fine weather here in Wiltshire. Went strolling around the Stonehenge area over the weekend and at one point the temperature was up to 18c
Old Apr 12th 2010, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I went fishing with my Dad which was nice.

Been a difficult day today, Mrs FP and I are taking a short break and can't decide between Florence (via Pisa) or Prague.

BTW if I needed a reminder I was home then I got it today. Driving along a local road, a sign on a bridge proudly proclaimed that The Wurzels are playing at the local football club soon.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I went fishing with my Dad which was nice.

Been a difficult day today, Mrs FP and I are taking a short break and can't decide between Florence (via Pisa) or Prague.

BTW if I needed a reminder I was home then I got it today. Driving along a local road, a sign on a bridge proudly proclaimed that The Wurzels are playing at the local football club soon.
Ooh aarr ooh aarr ay!