Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Old Jul 12th 2011, 4:50 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's+ MOVING BACK TO THE UK - Part II

Some very funny posts from TT these past few days, I like the "three sheets to the wind" comment and hope the wine is helping the spider bite to dissipate.

If you can get a connection to UK TV as I did in Australia using Expat Shield, here is another link to try, it has lots of free TV and movies etc, and of course some you can buy or rent. I have only used it once and the reception was pretty good:

http://www.blinkbox.com/

Last edited by Beedubya; Jul 12th 2011 at 4:52 am.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

between two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trottytrue
Thankyou all for your kind thoughts I think it was a spider bite. We have some nasty ones here in NH but I think the wine did the trick dont feel any pain and its gone down and I can hardly see it anymore course that could be because I am 'three sheets to the wind'.

Regarding Jackies change of heart. How many of us on here could not wait to get out of the UK we moaned and groaned about life and thought we have found the ideal place when we moved to another country. I think given the fact that Jackie had been so very ill it must have made her very depressed I just hope she find peace and happiness when she gets back to the US and off course a good health insurance but seeing as her illness is done with I think she will be fine.

Jasper123...Thankyou I am fine or I will be soon. It's that darn roller coaster ride really gets to me sometimes but hey it could be worse. One more glass of wine and I will do a cartwheel

You know we are all different put us in a room together and we would probably start some sort of fight. Politics, religion, food you name it but the string that binds us all together is very strong and it is that desire to make a change in our lives. We want back what we lost. Its deep within us we took it with us when we left the UK its a love of country and all that involves. I see it in Islandwomans pictures of her garden or ED describing the beauty of where she lives or in Barbs driving down country lanes. Each one brings a sense of why they went home and Rodneys love for his family and how content he is. Well I must go and get that
Lovely post trotty...."in vino veritas" !

tina
Old Jul 12th 2011, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

between two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond repute

Between two worlds....I am feeling no pain at the moment perhaps because I took my own advice and have a nice glass of wine at my side.
hahaha best medicine!

well do keep an eye on it all the same (...though you will soon be seeing TWO bites at this rate!!)

Tina
Old Jul 12th 2011, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallysimmons
Actually that's not true. The Democrats - specifically Senator Schumer - have proposed a tax increase on millionaires - meaning people who make a million or more.

When President Obama was proposing an increase to people making over $250K per year, he said so - repeatedly - and never called them millionaires.

I wouldn't be surprised if certain TV networks were trying to muddy the waters but a clear distinction has always been made. The people who are blocking everything in congress count on average voters to throw their hands up in the air and blame both parties equally. Sadly it works.

The proposal isn't 'us against them' - it's simply that if poor people and the elderly have to live with the cuts the Republicans want, the more well off people should pay higher taxes so that they also share some of the pain. Seems fair to me.
Oh Sally I totally agree...

I keep up on this stuff and know that the latest plan is to increase taxes on anyone earning a million per year, Not $250.000, Not $500.000, Not $750.000 or even $900.000 but One Million Dollars...

One thing is for sure, this no raising taxes concept is one reason we are in this situation, without Tax Revenue the Government has no money to pay off our Debts, its a very simple concept, of course now the republicans want to take away or reduce our social security and medicare benefits, Benefits that we have already paid for, there is no doubt in my mind that republicans want to privatize it for profit just like the Healthcare system.

For those with poor memory's let me remind you that George W Bush wanted all of us to have our own private retirement plans, he wanted us all to invest (Gamble) our retirement money in the stock market, Hahahahaaa Can you imagine the state we would be in if this plan had been put into action, most people would have Nothing, I wouldn't trust most Americans with a credit card never mind gambling their retirement fund in the stock market.

We all need to pay more taxes, and the wealthy need to start paying their fair share, if we just reversed the the Bush tax cuts we would at least be going in the right direction.

It takes little common sense to realize that Bush and the republicans plans of low taxation haven't worked, We have to pay for these Bush wars somehow, Oh that's right, Bush told us the oil would pay for the Iraq war. LOL, another misconception.

Jackie research the Paul Ryan plan, this has been happening while you've been gone, it shows you what ideas the republicans have, I guarantee you they don't want to give you anything, infact they want to legally rob you.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:10 am

anishq is just really niceanishq is just really niceanishq is just really niceanishq is just really niceanishq is just really niceanishq is just really niceanishq is just really niceanishq is just really niceanishq is just really nice

Originally Posted by aries
I originally planned this move for last year, but with so many delays, the doubts are now crowding in causing the anxiety. I have always liked to do things quickly once I've decided, so for me this is slow long-term torture.

I really do wish I had a grand plan, but apart from all the work involved and a house agent involved, it is more like a scribble on a scrap of paper, or a few sparse ideas in my head!

There are no other plans except to sell the house, and tomorrow someone is going to grill me on just that. She thinks I should find a retirement village nearer the city.

As for a defining moment, I suppose my 3 months in Germany in 2009 created the displeasure with my current situation. Arriving back at Adelaide Airport, I experienced a horrendous taxi ride for the 40 minutes ride home, I was dumped at the gate, no help along the drive with my luggage, and my house looked pitifully run-down and forlorn. All my services had to be reinstated, so after being with friends in Germany every day, I was alone until my phone and internet were online.

Within weeks I received documents relating to an outstanding FOI with my local hospital, which caused me immense distress and dangerously high blood pressure, and I was taken to Emergency by ambulance. I've been fighting them with issue after issue since 1997, on one occasion using a lawyer and receiving damages. No one ever wants to admit fault, and they do their utmost to cover up whatever the cost to me. A senior health service manager said that I've become a target for abuse.

So that alone may be a good reason to leave, moving to another part of Adelaide would not enable me to escape it all.

I do have an older brother and sister in England, plus their families, but I've lived this far away for so long, they regard me as merely a visiting colonial. They also live in counties north of London, whereas I wish to be south of there, preferably by the sea. My sister also has her house for sale, so they don't want anyone cluttering the place.

I'm not sure that brave is a good word to describe me, perhaps unrealistic might be better.
I feel a little 'unrealistic' too, like you, to say the least. I am currently in India on vacation with my daughter. We will return permanently to UK, via Canada, together in January 2012. Now it's one thing sitting on the couch and discussing all this in theory but quite another to get it all organised and working. I haven't lived in UK for 45 years. Been an exile in various countries for most of my life. I am beginning to wonder if it is not, at 72, sheer folly to be relocating. However I am blessed in the fact that my daughter and eventually her husband will be living with me for about 12 months until we get on our feet and see how things are in West Sussex. I am currently in Canada but am tired of being an exile and want to get 'home' although 'home' will be pretty unfamiliar to me. I did not buy a house in Canada TG but have to, again (as I located from France to Canada and had to sell a large house with 35 yrs of possessions in it) dispose of more possessions. It is pretty daunting but I am so fortunate to have my daughter with me to help me through it. I am always relieved to read that others can find all this pretty scary at times.

and this is just a little message to Rodney

I was so upset for you to read those very critical and judgmental comments about your life. Who the heck has the right to criticise anybody and I am so pleased to read that most people are of this opinion and sent you kind words. We don't know each other but I always enjoy reading your posts. Don't let the nasties get you down. Good luck with the op.
Anne
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Fish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond reputeFish n Chips 56 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
Not wishing to get into politics either, but I do get tired of the republicans always being the bad guys. Obama has spent so much money trying to buy his way out of this recession that America is in this bad way..after almost 3 years its hard to blame it all on Bush still..Spending money is not the answer to a country that is hurting..All those millionaires that everyone complains about not paying taxes, actually the top 1 % earn 19% of income, but pay 37% of taxes. The democrats love to act as if they are getting away with something..Obamas spending is a huge part of the current problem..you cannot spend your way out of problems..if you are broke..does using your credit card make it better??
Just sayin!! I just had to vent...America is not a welfare state never was, and hopefully never will be, thats why millions of people moved there..the land of oppotunity..of course they should take care of the essentual needs of the people....but if you expected the govenment to take care of you , you should never have moved there in the first place....It is and always will be based on Capitalism..
Sorry bad day..
Jackie..
The recession was caused by 8 years of Bush, Cheney, Rove politics and wars, plus the Banks and Wall street that robbed us and the rest of the world blind.

This country dropped into massive financial trouble just two months before Obama was elected, (Sept 08)...

Obama inherited this country in a very poor state, he didn't receive it in the same condition as Bush got it from Clinton, you can hardly expect Obama to wave a magic wand and remove 8 years of Bush and Wall Street, its not that simple.

For the last six months the republicans have been running congress and everything has come to a grinding halt, Remember all those plans for jobs the republicans promised last year, well we've not seen one jobs plan yet, NOT ONE, their plan is to stop Obama from doing any good and getting re-elected.

Sorry Jackie, there are so many loopholes most of the extremely rich pay less than you... the 37% sounds like something out of the News of the World or Sun...

In 2010 General Electric made $14.2 Billion, how much do you think they paid in taxes, 37%? the truth is they paid nothing, not a penny, infact they got a $3,2 Billion refund, These are the people we would like to see paying taxes, you and I have to pay them so why shouldn't they.

Last edited by Fish n Chips 56; Jul 12th 2011 at 9:34 am. Reason: delete info
Old Jul 12th 2011, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Back home now in my home town in England U.K. after 36 years in U.S. now retired and loving it,
jasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fulwood
trottytrue, British TV is pretty all I watch nowadays. Can always find something. Good 2 part series on ITV 3 called Blue Murder, part one the other day and part on 7/13. bloody enjoyable..
Yes Fulwood I saw that two part series --- excellent, but what I really enjoy is sunday afternoon at 3 pm till 6pm Catherine Cooksons books made into 3 hour TV movies, there all period dramas like her books, WOW every
one are absolutely wonderful, and Mum says she's read every book of Miss Cookson and seen most of the sunday movies of her books --- but says she likes to see them again cause there so good, and for me --- well there all new and a perfect time too ---- your sitting down digesting your lovely roast dinner and you got your feet up now and sipping on a nice Stella Artois and then this excellent British production comes on Hmmmmm nice
Old Jul 12th 2011, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Back home now in my home town in England U.K. after 36 years in U.S. now retired and loving it,
jasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Some very funny posts from TT these past few days, I like the "three sheets to the wind" comment and hope the wine is helping the spider bite to dissipate.

If you can get a connection to UK TV as I did in Australia using Expat Shield, here is another link to try, it has lots of free TV and movies etc, and of course some you can buy or rent. I have only used it once and the reception was pretty good:

http://www.blinkbox.com/
Yes Barb, I have been using Blinkbox for a while over here and I love it, Im pretty cheap so I just watch the free movies, and there are hundreds of them to choose from, what I like is you dont have to wait for the movie to download, its streaming so the movie comes on immediately you click on it, yes you have to go through about 6 commercial breaks lasting a couple of minutes each break for each movie but thats OK, thats why there free !!!!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts I think it was a spider bite. We have some nasty ones here in NH but I think the wine did the trick dont feel any pain and its gone down and I can hardly see it anymore course that could be because I am 'three sheets to the wind'.

Regarding Jackies change of heart. How many of us on here could not wait to get out of the UK we moaned and groaned about life and thought we have found the ideal place when we moved to another country. I think given the fact that Jackie had been so very ill it must have made her very depressed I just hope she find peace and happiness when she gets back to the US and off course a good health insurance but seeing as her illness is done with I think she will be fine.

Jasper123...Thankyou I am fine or I will be soon. It's that darn roller coaster ride really gets to me sometimes but hey it could be worse. One more glass of wine and I will do a cartwheel

You know we are all different put us in a room together and we would probably start some sort of fight. Politics, religion, food you name it but the string that binds us all together is very strong and it is that desire to make a change in our lives. We want back what we lost. Its deep within us we took it with us when we left the UK its a love of country and all that involves. I see it in Islandwomans pictures of her garden or ED describing the beauty of where she lives or in Barbs driving down country lanes. Each one brings a sense of why they went home and Rodneys love for his family and how content he is. Well I must go and get that
Thank you Trotty,
I dont think the republicans are necessarily right..nor do I agree with the spend mentality....I know that I dont agree with the mind set that the govenment owes people a living. I believe if you work hard all your life, and become succesful, you should not be punished by the government for it, in the form of higher taxes. As for a change of heart..not really..I do believe the health care system in the US needs to change,.. Nowhere is perfect, everywhere is just different, and as I have said before, its the differences that you have to decide if you can live with..
Jackie..
Ps..dont be mad at me, I just like to stir the pot once in a while.lol
Jackie.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by anishq
I feel a little 'unrealistic' too, like you, to say the least. I am currently in India on vacation with my daughter. We will return permanently to UK, via Canada, together in January 2012. Now it's one thing sitting on the couch and discussing all this in theory but quite another to get it all organised and working. I haven't lived in UK for 45 years. Been an exile in various countries for most of my life. I am beginning to wonder if it is not, at 72, sheer folly to be relocating. However I am blessed in the fact that my daughter and eventually her husband will be living with me for about 12 months until we get on our feet and see how things are in West Sussex. I am currently in Canada but am tired of being an exile and want to get 'home' although 'home' will be pretty unfamiliar to me. I did not buy a house in Canada TG but have to, again (as I located from France to Canada and had to sell a large house with 35 yrs of possessions in it) dispose of more possessions. It is pretty daunting but I am so fortunate to have my daughter with me to help me through it. I am always relieved to read that others can find all this pretty scary at times.

and this is just a little message to Rodney

I was so upset for you to read those very critical and judgmental comments about your life. Who the heck has the right to criticise anybody and I am so pleased to read that most people are of this opinion and sent you kind words. We don't know each other but I always enjoy reading your posts. Don't let the nasties get you down. Good luck with the op.
Anne
Anne hello and thank you so much for your kind words, you sound like a very nice lady, good luck on your move home to U.K. yes it can be very scary, especially when the time flies by so quickly and the date to leave is drawing closer and closer, and so much to do, the list for everyone is so long, mine was huge and I didn't have a house to sell either, but the work you have to do and the many things you have to do to make this huge final move can at times be mindboggling and the last couple of weeks thought ---- have I forgotten to do anything important
And then the day comes leading up to getting ourselves to the airport, PANIC but then its over when you are sitting in your seat on the plane, Phew you say I did it !!!! when I sat down in my seat I looked around for trotty (cause I saved a seat for her) but she wasn't there
Anyway when I flew over Vegas I took one last look at the city and I can remember a big smile came over my face --- no tears all I felt at that point was absolute Joy
And now Ive been home for 7 & 1/2 months and settling in nicely, I love the weather, it changes so frequently, you never know what your going to get,
I even love the rain, ---- maybe thats cause I lived in the desert for so long,
I love everything about my life in the U.K. I feel so much more alive now, I feel younger too, and I seem to have a lot more energy these days,
I also feel very relaxed now, I think the fact that I dont have to worry about my health care anymore ----- and paying for it has a lot to do with that, and Just being allowed to relax and be happy in my retirement, now Im really looking forward to the rest of my life
Take care,
Rodney.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning everyone, 46 days to go............
Packed a box over the weekend, leaving it here with a friend along with a couple of other boxes, its stuff i cant take with me but dont want to give away ...yet... so if I stay in the UK permanently and I cant say right now if i will, but if I do I will tell my kids to go get it, they can use for their own place one day.. just things like my nice plates etc those special ones we keep for guests and then never use hahaha. Some ornaments and pictures.
I have taken a day off to today so i can sit and really plan, make a list of things to do.
I got myself a Boots and Tesco card, signed up online, just to have something with my UK address on it. Thanks for that DDL. I have a current UK driving license.
I am also lucky that I had a friend who worked in a bank 14 years ago when we moved here and she said, dont close your account it may be difficult to get a new one....... so I listened and my 1 pound 17 pence that was in there for all those years, made it one less job to do, so I have a Nat West account.
I cant believe I am going home
Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

charleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond reputecharleygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Aw lovely post Rodney, i cant wait to meet you!
Ann good luck with your move back to the UK!
Talking of lists, I need to get cracking...........
Rodney did you have 4 suitcases in the end? Sorry I know i asked before but i have forgotten.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jasper123
I love everything about my life in the U.K. I feel so much more alive now, I feel younger too, and I seem to have a lot more energy these days,
I also feel very relaxed now, I think the fact that I dont have to worry about my health care anymore ----- and paying for it has a lot to do with that, and Just being allowed to relax and be happy in my retirement, now Im really looking forward to the rest of my life
Take care,
Rodney.
Yes and you have all that spending money.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charleygirl
I am also lucky that I had a friend who worked in a bank 14 years ago when we moved here and she said, dont close your account it may be difficult to get a new one....... so I listened and my 1 pound 17 pence that was in there for all those years, made it one less job to do, so I have a Nat West account.
I cant believe I am going home
I think I maybe richer than you because I have maybe £10 in the Post Office saving account and each time I go home I try to see how much interest it has drawn and they can't tell me. They tell me to send it up to Scotland or some place to bring it up to date. I can't do that because I don't have a UK address

I also have a £10 in my draw so I'm rocking!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jasper123
Anne hello and thank you so much for your kind words, you sound like a very nice lady, good luck on your move home to U.K. yes it can be very scary, especially when the time flies by so quickly and the date to leave is drawing closer and closer, and so much to do, the list for everyone is so long, mine was huge and I didn't have a house to sell either, but the work you have to do and the many things you have to do to make this huge final move can at times be mindboggling and the last couple of weeks thought ---- have I forgotten to do anything important
And then the day comes leading up to getting ourselves to the airport, PANIC but then its over when you are sitting in your seat on the plane, Phew you say I did it !!!! when I sat down in my seat I looked around for trotty (cause I saved a seat for her) but she wasn't there
Anyway when I flew over Vegas I took one last look at the city and I can remember a big smile came over my face --- no tears all I felt at that point was absolute Joy
And now Ive been home for 7 & 1/2 months and settling in nicely, I love the weather, it changes so frequently, you never know what your going to get,
Take care,
Rodney.
I am so glad everything is working out for you Rodney, and I am sure I will miss a few things about England, the most obvious being my parents.
I wish you all the best now that you are content and living with your Mom. You are a lovely man, and deserve good things..
Jackie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.