Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

Old Jan 6th 2011, 6:01 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OVER 50's & 60's MOVING BACK TO THE UK.

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I just want to wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year. I wish you all nothing but good things in 2011.

To that end we've closed this thread and started a Over 50's & 60's - Part II thread. This thread had gotten to be over 11,000 posts long and was very slow to load for some. So I've moved 50 pages of threads to the new thread in order to maintain continuity, and I will be closing this one. This thread will still be around for reference, you just won't be able to post in it any more.

So get yourselves over the new thread and carry on as normal

Sue