Opinions on England Please.

Old Oct 9th 2009, 5:58 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Opinions on England Please.

Originally Posted by Ciderman
We lived in Milton Keynes for ten years before coming to Canada. It's certainly growing these days, lots to do, good for shopping and getting around is really easy. Personally we wouldn't move back there as we're seeking something different on our return to the UK (hopefully December). We're looking at Wiltshire so I can always do a few circles around the magic roundabout in Swindon if I need a fix.
Hardly a hell hole though is it

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
What`s so special about this magic roundabout in Swindon?
It has 5 little ones that you drive around the wrong way to get onto the big 1 in the middle.

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/1092..._Wiltshire.jpg
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:06 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
Hardly a hell hole though is it

It has 5 little ones that you drive around the wrong way to get onto the big 1 in the middle.

I didn`t think Brits were capable of planning something that bad. If I hadn`t seen it I wouldn`t have believed it.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I didn`t think Brits were capable of planning something that bad. If I hadn`t seen it I wouldn`t have believed it.
Swindon, you mean?
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:10 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Swindon, you mean?
The only thing I knew about Swindon before today was XTC, therefore it held no appeal for me. But now with the magic roundabout, it seems more interesting.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing I knew about Swindon before today was XTC, therefore it held no appeal for me. But now with the magic roundabout, it seems more interesting.
It's got a railway museum
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:20 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

It's got a railway museum
Isn`t it one of these places that gets flooded from time to time?

You know.........I still don`t believe how you got that score in Starship Legend, I`ve had several goes and get nowhere and I`m an experienced games player
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

NotTooShabby will become famous soon enoughNotTooShabby will become famous soon enough

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/1092..._Wiltshire.jpg[/QUOTE]

Hemel Hempstead has a similar one only with 6 little roundabouts plus the added bonus of being able to go either way round the big on in the middle
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Isn`t it one of these places that gets flooded from time to time?

You know.........I still don`t believe how you got that score in Starship Legend, I`ve had several goes and get nowhere and I`m an experienced games player
Just keep at it Grasshopper
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:32 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Just keep at it Grasshopper
I never realized you were Chinese.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I never realized you were Chinese.
You never asked.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:37 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NotTooShabby

Hemel Hempstead has a similar one only with 6 little roundabouts plus the added bonus of being able to go either way round the big on in the middle [/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness I think I'd have a panic attack if I had to negotiate that.
Must strike MK and Swindon off my list of places to go, or rather add them to the "places to avoid list"
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:41 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

You never asked.
What else are you going to reveal about yourself?
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What else are you going to reveal about yourself?
That would be telling.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:45 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

That would be telling.
I think you like men with swords, especially if they know how to use it.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think you like men with swords, especially if they know how to use it.
That is perfect!
Attached Thumbnails Opinions   on England Please.-dmc1_dante.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.