Online Flight Deals

Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:21 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Online Flight Deals

I am booking my flight tonight. I have looked at flight centre, expedia and webjet. Anyone got any others that might do a good deal?
Expedia is best so far.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Shivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online Flight Deals

I find that most airlines online bookings work out as cheap as any website these days. Obviously I only go US to UK though.

Have you tried http://www.kayak.com/flights
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I am booking my flight tonight. I have looked at flight centre, expedia and webjet. Anyone got any others that might do a good deal?
Expedia is best so far.
Have you tried www.zuji.com.au ?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

I know Emirates are doing a deal until 29 July book and pay now for about $1,300 I know its return but you could make quite a saving and includes taxes ( I heard it on the radio)....

Kath
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:53 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Looked at zuji and kayak still not cheaper than the Expedia.

I just had a look at Emirates website Kath and could not find any reference to the $1300 fares. Even looked under special offers and found nothing.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

yellowbrickroad is on a distinguished road

Hi - dont know when you want to travel, but I had to book a last min trip back to the UK in a week from now. Here is what Idid.

Go to Lastminite.com.au, put in your dates. They will give you whats available, but also what other airlines may offer such as singapore etc. Then via last minuite you can click on the airline and put in your dates and they will show you availability etc. Then go on to the airline's website direct and book the dates showing available with them.

I got a return ticket to Manchester Airport just under a week ago, travelling on the 5th August for just $26700. We have also booked our return (one way) with Singapore, using this method, very cheaply, 6,000 all of us.

Good luck
Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:05 pm
Bye Bye FL, Hello London!

Kat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud of

Expedia is best so far.
Try priceline.com - I managed to get a one-way ticket (taxes and fees included in price) for $350 - direct to Gatwick on Virgin Atlantic plane. I only just booked it so check it out!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kat1703
Try priceline.com - I managed to get a one-way ticket (taxes and fees included in price) for $350 - direct to Gatwick on Virgin Atlantic plane. I only just booked it so check it out!
Is this for U.S only? I've just tried but don't leave from Perth, Oz

Lynne
Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:21 pm
Bye Bye FL, Hello London!

Kat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud ofKat1703 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mick69
Is this for U.S only? I've just tried but don't leave from Perth, Oz

Lynne
Oops - Didn't look to see where the poster was from. Yes, it's a flight from the US - my bad!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kat1703
Oops - Didn't look to see where the poster was from. Yes, it's a flight from the US - my bad!
Got me all excited there thinking it was going to be mega cheap!!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

You could try travelocity.co.uk, it allows you to put in search from aus to uk, and price in pounds..you can pay with a credit card good luck
Old Jul 25th 2007, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sa2uk2oz
You could try travelocity.co.uk, it allows you to put in search from aus to uk, and price in pounds..you can pay with a credit card good luck
Thanks for that will give it a go.

Lynne
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:01 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Expedia is best so far.
I have been checking fairs too it seems they are cheapest with the airline although a friend recommended lastminute.com.au and they were cheaper only by about $30 but still cheaper !!!!

Good Luck
Kris xx
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Expedia is best so far.
Hi Flea

How you doing? Hope alls good

Whats the best price you've got so far?
I called an agent & the best I got for a direct flight without a few hour wait was Vietnam Air, Emirates, Thai or China - all for about 1300-1500 inc.taxes o/w.

My passports has arrived!
The little slip of collection papers been in my PO Box for a week and I didnt see it - very funny.

Good luck with the flight
xxx
T
Old Jul 26th 2007, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Oops it was Royal Bruni sorry offers end this week....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.