King of Christmas Lights

Old Dec 19th 2011, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default King of Christmas Lights

Are any of you watching this on C4?

When I said I was from Wells, I lied
Old Dec 21st 2011, 9:01 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: King of Christmas Lights

It was kind of sad in a way and I felt really sorry for that Glastonbury chap after all of the bashing those two idiots were giving him, especially since he had already agreed to attend their 'event'.

Those two brothers who decorated their Mum's house every year seemed to have their own reasons and traditions for doing so, the others were just attention seeking wankers looking for something to occupy their time.

I have to say that what affected me the most though was how snooty and snappy that old woman was about those two guys not putting lights anywhere near her property. I had forgotten how truly nasty and arrogant some people could be in the UK, maybe I have just been in Canada for too long now.

Last edited by DigitalGhost; Dec 21st 2011 at 9:03 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

It was kind of sad in a way and I felt really sorry for that Glastonbury chap after all of the bashing those two idiots were giving him, especially since he had already agreed to attend their 'event'.
That 'Glastonbury chap' is Micheal Eavis, owner of Worthy Farm. I'm pretty sure he'll dry his tears with £50 notes

I have to say that what affected me the most though was how snooty and snappy that old woman was about those two guys not putting lights anywhere near her property. I had forgotten how truly nasty and arrogant some people could be in the UK, maybe I have just been in Canada for too long now.
Yeah 'cos that would never happen anywhere else right Perhaps they should have lost an ice hockey match, then we could all have had a nice communal car burning instead
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 2:32 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Yeah 'cos that would never happen anywhere else right Perhaps they should have lost an ice hockey match, then we could all have had a nice communal car burning instead
No it's different in England, people can be really arsey over the slightest thing and can get quite nasty quite easily for basically no genuine reason at all. I'm not talking about mass-communal rioting, just individual sniping, although even when it comes to rioting, Britain has Canada beaten pretty much hands down these days.

Don't get me wrong, I love my country, it is my true home and always will be but British people can be needlessly vicious in a way I've yet to witness anywhere else.