Kate pregnant

Old Dec 5th 2012, 2:25 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kate pregnant

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I've put it in the Rovers, hope that'll do

And yes, I agree its a despicable thing for the DJ to have done - though after a few years in Aus it doesn't surprise me in the least.
Thanks - I think Kate is the kind of girl that would be quite at home in the Rovers Return.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 10:21 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I've put it in the Rovers, hope that'll do

And yes, I agree its a despicable thing for the DJ to have done - though after a few years in Aus it doesn't surprise me in the least.
Have heard the recording, supposed to be from the Queen and Prince Charles, the voices were , well to say 'not very good' would be a bit of an understatement. The hospital needs to get it's act together and avoid this, they are now acting 'very embarrased' and promising to do better. I suspect some people there will be facing some sort of disciplinary action. On the recording, the switchboard woman at the hospital sounded very Australian..
Old Dec 6th 2012, 12:25 pm
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethelred_the_Unready
I have a strong feeling that if it's a she, she will be Diana.
I'd bet not. Too controversial. Not everyone's a Diana fan and the poor kid would carry a weight from day one.

Perhaps Elizabeth Diana. Solidly traditional plus Britain has a good record of Elizabethan ages.

Bev

Last edited by Bevm; Dec 6th 2012 at 12:26 pm. Reason: error
Old Dec 6th 2012, 12:44 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bevm
I'd bet not. Too controversial. Not everyone's a Diana fan and the poor kid would carry a weight from day one.

Perhaps Elizabeth Diana. Solidly traditional plus Britain has a good record of Elizabethan ages.

Bev
78% of DM readers voted for Kylie; second most popular was Chantelle.

Luckily Wills and Kate don't read the DM.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 2:16 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
78% of DM readers voted for Kylie; second most popular was Chantelle.

Luckily Wills and Kate don't read the DM.
Where did Chardonnay rank?
Old Dec 6th 2012, 9:04 pm
Banned

Zen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Have heard the recording, supposed to be from the Queen and Prince Charles, the voices were , well to say 'not very good' would be a bit of an understatement. The hospital needs to get it's act together and avoid this, they are now acting 'very embarrased' and promising to do better. I suspect some people there will be facing some sort of disciplinary action. On the recording, the switchboard woman at the hospital sounded very Australian..
Quite. The real shock was the poor security at the hospital. Those DJs just could not believe they had been put through and really on the back foot when they on the line.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 9:06 pm
Banned

Zen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course the problem for the former Middleton is that after the spare is born in 2015 she is totally dispensable.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm I have to ask where is Harry? I suppose 10 weeks is long enough but 12 or 14 weeks.....you never know?

Last edited by vikingsail; Dec 6th 2012 at 10:13 pm.
Old Dec 7th 2012, 2:27 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zen10
Quite. The real shock was the poor security at the hospital. Those DJs just could not believe they had been put through and really on the back foot when they on the line.
Apparently, the nurse that took the call at the hospital has been found dead!
Old Dec 7th 2012, 2:29 pm
Ping-ponger

Originally Posted by Mallory
Stranger and stranger ...
Old Dec 7th 2012, 2:39 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mallory
Apparent suicide, I really hope the Aussie radio station do something about the presenters.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/royal-hoax-...144751515.html
Old Dec 7th 2012, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Apparent suicide, I really hope the Aussie radio station do something about the presenters.

OMG - that is so sad!!!
Old Dec 7th 2012, 5:02 pm
Ping-ponger

No doubt there will be offical declarations of "profound sorrow" but no direct apology (for to do so would be to admit responsibility), and by the New Year things will be back to business as usual. Such is the way of these things - no sense of personal responsibility or awareness of appropriate behaviour. Anyone is a legitimate target.

I hope there will be repercussions - I doubt the Royal Family would be involved in a lawsuit but those idiots should have the pants sued of them on behalf of the nurse's family.
Old Dec 7th 2012, 6:15 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

This is such sad news. A life lost for a tasteless prank. I really am lost for words.
Old Dec 7th 2012, 7:16 pm
Banned

I was shocked to read about her death. If the right wing press in Britain hadn't made such a bloody fuss about it she would still be alive, in my view. The fact is everyone on the planet shrugged their shoulders and moved on but the fawning, sycophantic, right wing UK press made it into the Disaster of the Century and I guess she couldn't handle the pressure.

Let's face it, if there had been no press reaction she wouldn't have killer herself, unless she was a very unstable person to start with. I am angry about papers like the (UK) Telegraph because they really hyped up what was a stupid prank call. Bastards. Moreover, if the bloody Windsor family had come out and said "everybody chill out it was just a call" publicly, even if privately they were angry, that also would have put a stop to it.

Last edited by Zen10; Dec 7th 2012 at 7:18 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.