Job

Old Aug 2nd 2018, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Job

It's been a long time.. Since i last posted, I was working with my wife in her shop..to get the experience of dealing with different types of personalities. So now the shop has been closed due to people not spending...and feel i will be going back to my previous state..(( mm . Don't like it).. I have been to two very good interviews, but failed to get the job..the other thing is living in a small town Retford.. No one even knows where it is.. but its close to other places such as Lincoln, doncaster Sheffield and leeds all good by Train..So back to square one for me i also know my second part of the Visa is coming up next year September mmm worried aboutt that.
Old Aug 2nd 2018, 12:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job

I have moved your thread over to our Rovers Return forum. The immigration forum is for specific questions about visas and citizenship.
Old Aug 2nd 2018, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goins
It's been a long time.. Since i last posted, I was working with my wife in her shop..to get the experience of dealing with different types of personalities. So now the shop has been closed due to people not spending...and feel i will be going back to my previous state..(( mm . Don't like it).. I have been to two very good interviews, but failed to get the job..the other thing is living in a small town Retford.. No one even knows where it is.. but its close to other places such as Lincoln, doncaster Sheffield and leeds all good by Train..So back to square one for me i also know my second part of the Visa is coming up next year September mmm worried aboutt that.
What does going back to my 'previous state' mean ?
Old Aug 5th 2018, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Unemployed ?