The final hurdle, done and dusted!

Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The final hurdle, done and dusted!

It is with great pleasure and pride that I can announce the news that Mrs Triboy passed all her final exams with HD, D, D. She's worked very hard for this and it's been a long time coming but all that stands between us and our new life in the UK is working out when to hand in our notice (next week probably) and waiting for my race in Victoria on Jan 24th.

We're pretty sure she has obtained a 1st class pass but she has to confirm with UAC (and pay more $) to get a complete transcript that states whether it is or not.

I'm very proud of her.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The final hurdle, done and dusted!

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
It is with great pleasure and pride that I can announce the news that Mrs Triboy passed all her final exams with HD, D, D. She's worked very hard for this and it's been a long time coming but all that stands between us and our new life in the UK is working out when to hand in our notice (next week probably) and waiting for my race in Victoria on Jan 24th.

We're pretty sure she has obtained a 1st class pass but she has to confirm with UAC (and pay more $) to get a complete transcript that states whether it is or not.

I'm very proud of her.
Great news "Well done to Mrs Triboy"......All the best to both of you......
Old Dec 10th 2009, 3:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Mrs T! Congratulations, your hard work has obviously paid off handsomely!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 5:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news! Well done Mrs T
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:44 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to her and she has set you an example for your race next month.

Good luck
Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bijilo123
Well done to her and she has set you an example for your race next month.

Good luck
I have to get over Sunday's race first.

Thanks all
Old Dec 10th 2009, 10:45 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Tell her from me many CONGRATULATIONS
Old Dec 10th 2009, 4:17 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tr1boy

I'm very proud of her.
WOW. Amazing achievement. Getting a first is truly fantastic, not an easy task. Well done, well done.
Old Dec 11th 2009, 3:09 pm
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

How wonderful. Congratulations to Mrs. T,

Bev
Old Dec 11th 2009, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

Congratulations Mrs T!
Old Dec 13th 2009, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mrs T - and to Mr T for all your support.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks all. Looks like we'll both be working until Feb 5th, then Mrs T will go to Korea for a few weeks, I'll deal with the container people and clean the flat the following Mon/Tues and hopefully leave for the UK later that week (via KR). I'll have a couple of weeks in the UK on my own with family then pick up Mrs T when she arrives later in that month.

That's the plan at the moment. But we all know about plans , right?
Old Dec 20th 2009, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mrs. T. Good luck to you both with your future plans. How exciting!