Bi-polar Disorder

Old Jun 30th 2020, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bi-polar Disorder

Thanks for the support. For me one of the difficulties is understanding that there is little that I can do. My daughter is on the other side of the continent now. Realising that things are out of my hands is difficult. 73 years old and still learning.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 2:41 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
Thanks for the support. For me one of the difficulties is understanding that there is little that I can do. My daughter is on the other side of the continent now. Realising that things are out of my hands is difficult. 73 years old and still learning.
Yes, that's a difficult thing to realise Scot and it's to your great credit that you not only understand it, but you're also working towards accepting it. Have a chat on here whenever you feel like it, we might not be able to do anything practical but we'll listen xx
Old Jun 30th 2020, 5:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Reading "King Lear" again - that lays out the dilemma ! The old patriarch realises that he has lost his powers !
Old Jun 30th 2020, 5:28 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Reading "King Lear" again - that lays out the dilemma ! The old patriarch realises that he has lost his powers !
Eeek! Read something more cheerful!
Old Jun 30th 2020, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

https://www.bipolaruk.org

I find Shakespere give me more insights than modern websites !
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 5:24 am
Concierge

https://www.bipolaruk.org

I find Shakespere give me more insights than modern websites !
That's a good website, the organisation seems to be good advocates for people with bipolar and their families. Whoever wrote the website certainly doesn't have Shakespeare's talent though
Old Aug 14th 2020, 7:47 pm
Concierge

How's your daughter doing Scot?
Old Aug 16th 2020, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She has not contacted me for a while. I came across this and I still wonder about the approach of R D Laing and "Antipsychiatry"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisone...g#44b471fc15a6