11 Sleeps ...

Old Oct 24th 2005, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

JoolsG will become famous soon enoughJoolsG will become famous soon enough
Default 11 Sleeps ...

... until we fly back home to the UK - and we can't wait

I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends, to being able to walk to the local shop, to bacon (where does all the back bacon in Canada go?), to bread that doesn't taste sweet, to school uniform, the list goes on...

I still say to all those who want to emigrate, just do it, you may love it, you have to try for yourself. Unfortunately it just wasn't for us and this is not something you can discover without actually giving it a go.

I'll post again when we are back and settled
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:38 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 11 Sleeps ...

Originally Posted by JoolsG

I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends, to being able to walk to the local shop, to bacon (where does all the back bacon in Canada go?), to bread that doesn't taste sweet, to school uniform, the list goes on...

I still say to all those who want to emigrate, just do it, you may love it, you have to try for yourself. Unfortunately it just wasn't for us and this is not something you can discover without actually giving it a go.

Good luck and safe journey!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:39 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

how exciting and are you sleeping?? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh..!!! have a great trip back and enjoy.!!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 9:49 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck, have a bar or two of galaxy for me

Callé how are your butterflies doing? Your going in a week aren't you?

Old Oct 25th 2005, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow

have a great flight. Enjoy a good English breakfast for me... I hate the sausages here.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Have a safe Trip!

I am looking forward to walking to the shops too!

Not far behind you.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Lizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to all

All the best Jools. Going back to Devon? Lucky blighter
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:35 am
Just me!

antjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond repute

im so jealous - i have what seems like an eternity to wait before i fly - well, Dec 22nd, still, its too many days to start counting down.... or it it???

Anthony
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:29 am
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Best of luck, have a bar or two of galaxy for me

Callé how are your butterflies doing? Your going in a week aren't you?
Hi Sue. Oh. they are fluttering all about! Less than a week now!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:58 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Calle

How exciting not long now..how is everything going? have you had a goodbye party yet or is it too soon?

P
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

bonny is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: 11 Sleeps ...

Good Luck.Hope to chat again