1 Week Today & Prawn Sandwiches

Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:13 am

Jumbo_Celcius is on a distinguished road
Default 1 Week Today & Prawn Sandwiches

1 week today and I depart Perth forever...
Also, does anyone know where I can get a prawn sandwich in Perth CBD, I just cannot find one, honestly, I haven't seen one in all the time I've been working here.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:18 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: 1 Week Today & Prawn Sandwiches

Originally Posted by Jumbo_Celcius
Also, does anyone know where I can get a prawn sandwich in Perth CBD, I just cannot find one, honestly, I haven't seen one in all the time I've been working here.
Stupid question, but why are you leaving

Did you know they don't clean out the poo in prawns over here

Lastly, good luck and don't forget us you are leaving behind
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:26 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Stupid question, but why are you leaving

Did you know they don't clean out the poo in prawns over here

Lastly, good luck and don't forget us you are leaving behind
Why am I leaving....jeezuz woman, how long have you got!!

Poo or no poo, I feel like a prawn sandwich, I want to walk into a sandwich shop and order a prawn baguette (no butter) with lettuce, tomato and cucumber.

Gawd, I'm so frikkin' bored, hope the weather's nicer tomorrow than last Saturday, I ended up drinking all Sat afternoon and felt really bad on Sunday!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:30 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Poo or no poo, I feel like a prawn sandwich, I want to walk into a sandwich shop and order a prawn baguette (no butter) with lettuce, tomato and cucumber.

Gawd, I'm so frikkin' bored, hope the weather's nicer tomorrow than last Saturday, I ended up drinking all Sat afternoon and felt really bad on Sunday!!
Poo muncher!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Poo muncher!
I'm so bored I can't even come up with a smart response for that one, Perth (and alcohol) are killing my brain.
Time for a smoke break and see if I can come up with something....
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Asda Prawn sandwiches used to be great......lunch was enarly always either those, or their egg and bacon sandwiches. Can't get those the same here either, smoked bacon makes the whole thing taste different
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Asda Prawn sandwiches used to be great......lunch was enarly always either those, or their egg and bacon sandwiches. Can't get those the same here either, smoked bacon makes the whole thing taste different
I used to like Marks and Spencers sandwiches or salad bowls, know what you mean about the bacon
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

down under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nice

mmmmm, M&S blt
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

geeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond repute

I used to like Marks and Spencers sandwiches or salad bowls, know what you mean about the bacon
marks and sparks prawn sarnies ..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...never found anyone who could make a better one
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

Location: Was Gold Coast, Australia... now living in Notts, UK
horrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to beholdhorrigans is a splendid one to behold

Being a veggie (yes, I know... how un-Australian of me!), I have no idea about prawn sandwiches... but... wooooooo hoooooooo!!! Choice of shops is coming my way too! 24-hour Tesco, online shopping so I don't have to haul a 4 and 2 year old round with me, Waitrose, Sainsburys, ASDA, M&S, Morrisons... choice, choice, choice!!!! Bye-bye boring old Woollies with your over-priced, inflato-veggies!

I never thought I'd be so excited about grocery shopping!

Sarah
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by horrigans
Being a veggie (yes, I know... how un-Australian of me!), I have no idea about prawn sandwiches... but... wooooooo hoooooooo!!! Choice of shops is coming my way too! 24-hour Tesco, online shopping so I don't have to haul a 4 and 2 year old round with me, Waitrose, Sainsburys, ASDA, M&S, Morrisons... choice, choice, choice!!!! Bye-bye boring old Woollies with your over-priced, inflato-veggies!

I never thought I'd be so excited about grocery shopping!

Sarah
Bye-bye Woolies?
I would have chosen the words "***** off Woolies"!!
I'm actually looking forward to being able to buy beer/wine at a convience store/service station/newsagent instead of searching for a freekin' liquer shop that ask you... what kind of red wine do you want?.... what are you going to be eating when you drink it?
My answer is "***** all, I've had a hard day at work, so just gimme a $10 bottle of that stuff that tastes like anti-freeze, so I can forget about how much money and time I've wasted visiting your city of lies and deception" :curse:

Apologise for the bad language...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:43 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Bye-bye Woolies?
I would have chosen the words "***** off Woolies"!!
I'm actually looking forward to being able to buy beer/wine at a convience store/service station/newsagent instead of searching for a freekin' liquer shop that ask you... what kind of red wine do you want?.... what are you going to be eating when you drink it?
My answer is "***** all, I've had a hard day at work, so just gimme a $10 bottle of that stuff that tastes like anti-freeze, so I can forget about how much money and time I've wasted visiting your city of lies and deception" :curse:

Apologise for the bad language...
Dude, what the hell has Perth done to crawl so far up your arse?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:52 am

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Dude, what the hell has Perth done to crawl so far up your arse?
It was seriously mis-sold to me, I've also lost alot of money by doing this and every swinging dick I meet is trying to rip me off.
I find it to be soulless and false.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 6:09 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

It was seriously mis-sold to me, I've also lost alot of money by doing this and every swinging dick I meet is trying to rip me off.
I find it to be soulless and false.
Ok, well hope you have better luck back home. Dont let your Perth experience leave you bitter.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 6:12 am

Originally Posted by ex_exile
Ok, well hope you have better luck back home. Dont let your Perth experience leave you bitter.
Cheers dude, admittedly I did have a run of bad luck when coming here and it is turning me bitter, which I do want to avoid, time will tell......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.