Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia > Retirement and MM2H
Reload this Page >

2:10PM MM2H center: out of ticket numbers

2:10PM MM2H center: out of ticket numbers

Old May 31st 2018, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

stepen is on a distinguished road
Default 2:10PM MM2H center: out of ticket numbers

Apparently they only take 100 numbers/people every day, so I can't get it done today. So have to book a hotel for tonight and a new flight back to Penang tomorrow.
They say that there is a long queue in the morning before they open to get a ticket at 8AM. I hope I can get it done tomorrow then, will try to come again at 7AM so that I don't have to spend the weekend here..
Old May 31st 2018, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2:10PM MM2H center: out of ticket numbers

Sorry to hear that. Surprised that they have such a demand for MM2H alone. 100/day!!! I wonder if these are people who come in, take a ticket, go out to do something else, come back again...take another ticket, etc. Or people who repeatedly submit incomplete applications and do everything 'pelan-pelan' (slowly-slowly)? Maybe there was a greater interest due to the rumors about the potential upcoming changes (suspecting that June 1 was the magic day for the announcements)?
Not having done this I wonder if it's something others have experienced?
Old Jun 1st 2018, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Was there 730am this morning before they opened 8am, and got ticket 20 in line. All done around 11am.
Glad I got it done , but it was quite a bit more troublesome than I had expected.
Also I soon have to do it again, as I soon need a new passport... 😬
Old Oct 30th 2018, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Pat in europe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stepen
Was there 730am this morning before they opened 8am, and got ticket 20 in line. All done around 11am.
Glad I got it done , but it was quite a bit more troublesome than I had expected.
Also I soon have to do it again, as I soon need a new passport... 😬
hi stephen, was the 2nd visit also full of people? or it was just an exceptional day in your 1st visit to the MM2H center? I am planning my trip in Jan 2019 to obtain my social visit pass. I have limited time, so I hope I can submit the remaining documents and payment in the same day.
Old Oct 31st 2018, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pat in europe
hi stephen, was the 2nd visit also full of people? or it was just an exceptional day in your 1st visit to the MM2H center? I am planning my trip in Jan 2019 to obtain my social visit pass. I have limited time, so I hope I can submit the remaining documents and payment in the same day.
I went again in September and it was much worse, took almost 6 hours. Kind of a nightmare to go there.
Old Oct 31st 2018, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

Pat in europe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stepen
I went again in September and it was much worse, took almost 6 hours. Kind of a nightmare to go there.
did they give you the social visit pass on the same day?
Old Oct 31st 2018, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pat in europe
did they give you the social visit pass on the same day?
Yes. As long as you arrive when they still have wueuq numbers.