MAURITIUS Anyone??

Old May 18th 2008, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Smile MAURITIUS Anyone??

Hi

I have just seen a teaching job out in Mauritius and I am keen to get some more information. Anyone living out there? Schools? Is it expensive? I have two young children would this be a possible move??? My hubby is a joiner so unsure as to work for him.

Thanks in advance

Nicky
Old May 26th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Pugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud of
Default Re: MAURITIUS Anyone??

I have been to Mauritius on hols. Beautiful, although alot of local poverty. Don't know what it would be like to live there though, quiet I would think, but nice while the kids are little. Does your school throw in free education for your kids?
Old May 29th 2008, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

sylviaedouard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MAURITIUS Anyone??

I live in England and am from Mauritius.

Mauritius is a beautiful country where peace reigns. The outside is different from the inside where unfortunately the poor are getting poorer.

Education is good overall. Education is free although there are some private schools.

As a mauritian, I'd say if you've got enough money to live on, like a really good job that pays very very well, then yes, life won't be hard living in Mauritius. On the contrary, it can be stressful depending on a normal basic salary with the cost of living getting higher and higher.

I've been far from my country for nearly 3 years now and I'm really finding it difficult to live far from home. On the other hand it's a big decision to go back and live for good because of what little you can achieve if you're not secured financially.

Feel free to contact me on: [email protected]

I'd be glad to give you maximum of information about Mauritius.

Regards

Sylvia