Hello All

Old Apr 9th 2006, 7:34 am
TonyF

TonyF is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello All

I ve been living in Pakistan since 1987. I m a teacher of O level English and geography. My wife is Pakistani. Im toying with the rather daunting prospect of moving back to the UK. We do go on holiday every two years to visit my Mum and the rest of the family. I d appreciate any advice on how to get started. All the best,TonyF
Old Apr 9th 2006, 7:13 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello All

Originally Posted by TonyF
I ve been living in Pakistan since 1987. I m a teacher of O level English and geography. My wife is Pakistani. Im toying with the rather daunting prospect of moving back to the UK. We do go on holiday every two years to visit my Mum and the rest of the family. I d appreciate any advice on how to get started. All the best,TonyF
Your best bet is to post in the 'Moving back to the UK' section of the web forum. Lots of people returning to the UK from all over the world, who will be able to offer helpful advice.
Old Apr 9th 2006, 7:15 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TonyF
I. Im toying with the rather daunting prospect of moving

hey what's so daunting about the uk...wonderful country ..maybe try somewhere else if it's that bad....
Old Apr 11th 2006, 4:42 am
TonyF

TonyF is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello TruBrit. No. I know Britains a wonderful place-I really miss the countryside! The daunting prospect is the rigmarole to go through in order to get back...

Thanks Hutch. I ve posted on the other thread.

All the best. TonyF