Experiences of India?

Old Jul 19th 2003, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

Lucy Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Experiences of India?

Dear Friends,

I am currently researching for a book about doing business in India. As well as the usual emprical stuff, I am also looking for anecdotes about your experiences in the South Asian business environment.

If you would like to share your experiences (good, bad, funny, tragic) either post them on this thread or contact me by email.
I'm also looking for general inpressions of the Indian Working Environment from the Western point of view. (Your permission will be sought if you are quoted in the book, and we won't name you unless you want us to).
Old Jul 22nd 2003, 1:08 am
Just Joined

raman.says.it is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Business in India

Hi Lucy,
Its good if u r planning to business in Asia specially India, according to me its best place if you are planning to manufacture goods and export in other countries. What I feel that there you can do without heavy investment also u can get benefit of less wages to workers or employees there and low cost infrastructure. India is a country with full of natural resources so no worry about any raw material or stuff.

Before working here in UN, Italy. I was also planning to do some business in my birth country, but my brother is well settled there in his interior designing business.. check out his site (www.asanki.com)

Feel free to ask anything..

cheers
raman
(www.raman.says.it)