Where is he ?

Old Apr 3rd 2013, 5:20 pm
Account Closed

sickntired is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where is he ?

Has our Carrick on Shannon oracle gone back to blighty? Where is he?

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 7th 2019 at 12:01 am. Reason: post adjusted 7 Oct 2019
Old Apr 4th 2013, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is he ?

Originally Posted by sickntired
Has our Carrick on Shannon oracle gone back to blighty?
He was last seen being really obnoxious on the "Funny Irish news report" thread. Perhaps he is having some sweet tea and a lie down in a darkened room somewhere.
He can't go too far as he will need to collect his various payments unless they are paid electronically these days? I'm in the UK so will keep an eye out for him. We can only hope and pray that he comes back safe and sound

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 7th 2019 at 12:01 am. Reason: edit
Old Apr 4th 2013, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

nolanger is an unknown quantity at this point

Carrick on Shannon is the headquarters for Social Protection's anti-fraud unit. Maybe they got him?
Old Apr 7th 2013, 11:33 pm
Banned

Joe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sickntired
Has our Carrick on Shannon oracle gone back to blighty? Where is he?
No.
Carrick on Shannon.
Any more stupid questions? Or are you done trolling and showing yourself up?
For your information I am have been away having an Easter holiday in Mayo.
I am staying down here for the Sinn Fein Ard Fheis 2013.

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 7th 2019 at 12:01 am. Reason: edit
Old Apr 7th 2013, 11:34 pm
Banned

Joe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jonboy
He was last seen being really obnoxious on the "Funny Irish news report" thread. Perhaps he is having some sweet tea and a lie down in a darkened room somewhere.
He can't go too far as he will need to collect his various payments unless they are paid electronically these days? I'm in the UK so will keep an eye out for him. We can only hope and pray that he comes back safe and sound
Lame attempt at trolling.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 11:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by nolanger
Carrick on Shannon is the headquarters for Social Protection's anti-fraud unit. Maybe they got him?
Lame attempt at trolling.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 11:44 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jonboy
Stay in the UK.
I haven't been back there since I emigrated in 2010. I am not about to start visiting now.