Well im here

Old Apr 28th 2014, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Kevrev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Well im here

Got to my new home a month-ish ago in Loughglynn, co`Roscommon (half way between Castlerea and ballaghadreen). Looking for work and im not fussy what i do as long as i get to pay my bills etc. So, can anybody help me find work? I am happy with cleaning, shelf stacking, farm work, turf cutting etc as well as pest control, driving and anything else. I have looked on all the job sites listed on here but i know a lot of turf cutting, farm work etc is by word of mouth etc and not advertised.

I dont get on the internet as often as i would like as i have to rely on the library (often closed) and the job club in ballaghadreen so please email me on <<snip>>which i can pick up on my phone

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 5th 2014 at 8:37 am. Reason: Please don't put email addresses on the open forum
Old Apr 29th 2014, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

brum1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Well im here

fair play to you . are you keeping yourself at the momentor you on social welfare ? hope all works well for you go to a couple of horse stables and ask if they need any help with stable yards known people earn a bit that way good luck
Old May 6th 2014, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brum1988
fair play to you . are you keeping yourself at the momentor you on social welfare ? hope all works well for you go to a couple of horse stables and ask if they need any help with stable yards known people earn a bit that way good luck
Im not keeping myself at all! The social welfare woman is a c :O :O t , i cant get job seekers and im in shit tbh. Need work fast. Cant find any stables
Old May 7th 2014, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

martinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to allmartinw01908 is a name known to all

Why can you not get jobseekers?
Old May 11th 2014, 10:07 am
Just Joined

brum1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

besides all this habitual residence law. By European rights you have the rights to claim a benefit in Ireland . the welfare is full of Africans polish Romanians etc so why you shouldn't be able to . try a local st catherines place they are a good help no doubt
Old Aug 12th 2014, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

mrhappygolucky will become famous soon enoughmrhappygolucky will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kevrev
Im not keeping myself at all! The social welfare woman is a c :O :O t , i cant get job seekers and im in shit tbh. Need work fast. Cant find any stables
You made your first €(alt gr)million yet in the land of plenty?
Old Aug 13th 2014, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

LostBrit99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck, I hope it goes well for you
Old Aug 13th 2014, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

mrhappygolucky will become famous soon enoughmrhappygolucky will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LostBrit99
Good luck, I hope it goes well for you
It's been three months since he posted. Has he gone back, or is he in shite street?
Old Aug 14th 2014, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrhappygolucky
It's been three months since he posted. Has he gone back, or is he in shite street?
Recent post of his indicates the U.S.A may be on his hit list, if his american girl friend will consent to being his wife, best of luck to all concerned!
Old Aug 19th 2014, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Im still here and still in shit street! Lol! I knew i would struggle but f me, this country is f hard work Saying that, if i do end up in america, it will be nevada, the desert and i dont suppose the prospect of a job will be much better there :P
Old Aug 19th 2014, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Im still here and still in shit street! Lol! I knew i would struggle but f me, this country is f hard work Saying that, if i do end up in america, it will be nevada, the desert and i dont suppose the prospect of a job will be much better there :P
Did you manage to get any social welfare money?
Old Aug 20th 2014, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Did you manage to get any social welfare money?
No
Old Aug 26th 2014, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

No
There is a company in Roscommon called Halcyon Hygeine who are looking for Duct Cleaners, the money is shite and it's night work, but if you were dsperate, any port in a storm sort of thing.

Homepage | Intreo
Old Aug 27th 2014, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

There is a company in Roscommon called Halcyon Hygeine who are looking for Duct Cleaners, the money is shite and it's night work, but if you were dsperate, any port in a storm sort of thing.

Homepage | Intreo
Thank you. Iv just messaged them
Old Oct 1st 2014, 7:40 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. Iv just messaged them
any updates Kev?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.