Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

Shipping boxes from Canada to Ireland

Shipping boxes from Canada to Ireland

Old Jan 7th 2012, 8:51 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping boxes from Canada to Ireland

Originally Posted by michaleen oge
I have asked myself "how often would you see the above statement "yep, thats coddle" and the answer is "not very often!!".
off topic here, just returned from an eight hour return trip to alicante airport to drop my youngest off. he had been with us for xmas and the new year and it was a great visit. anyhow,when i got home and took my shoes off,my inserts were soaking. so i took them out and hung them out my window(which faces into the narrow street) with pegs. One of my neighbours knocked on my door and asked "what is the significence of the two little white flags on my window-sill". I didn't have the heart to tell him the truth,so I said it was an old Irish custom. They LOVE me here!!!!!!
Haa brilliant.

Did he ask were you storing cheese as well?
Old Jan 7th 2012, 9:30 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
It doesn't seem as if you have any values at all. You mock people who go to the end of the earth to find work while, by your own account, you live by sponging off the taxes of those around you. Give your head a shake.
Blimey you took a wrong turn on your way to Camden.
Old Jan 7th 2012, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Londonuck
Haa brilliant.

Did he ask were you storing cheese as well?
hey,feelings. we had the three kings on the 6th,with all the excitement and noise and bangs and flags,which is why he asked. thought it was celebrating something or other. the kings come round the streets,throwing really hard,hard-boiled sweets out of the back of the trailers they are being carried about on. you wouldn't believe it,mate,but what with the racist hysteria going around in the UK,one of our three kings was blacked up just like the Black and White minstrels of old!!!!
My missus was standing in the doorway as usual during this procession,with a carrier bag all ready for the sweets being thrown through our doorway. she got half a bagful too!!! the village kids follow the kings on their trailers with bags and pick the sweets up off the streets. great fun and no bloody health and safety crap!!!!!