New thread

Old Nov 9th 2007, 1:05 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default New thread

Well its been a while!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Jock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to all
Default Re: New thread

Ah.....I thought someone was looking for a sewing accessory shop.

it is quiet, isn't it?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:11 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jock04

it is quiet, isn't it?

Everyones in the pub
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

it is quiet, isn't it?
Hi Jock

We gotta start some threads???
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Jock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to allJock04 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by annacarna
Hi Jock

We gotta start some threads???
Seems like it!

By the way..........when you coming home?

Me & the boys may be having a lads-away weekend in Clifden next month

Edit - not maybe - we ARE!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like it!

Hi Jock

Prob after xmas around february, as too busy with work. Am off to Switz for xmas for 5 days

Usually the weekend before xmas is a good time to to as all the blo backs coming home for the hols

Whats new in connemara today

AC
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

ah, not much changes AC. Just another cold overcast day.
One of the pubs in Spiddal closing down is about all the local gossip there is. Think his rent was very high & the pubs are much quieter since the drink-driving clampdown.

Thought you were coming home sooner - ah well, maybe I'll get a chance to buy you a drink next year?

Going to the pub in Inverin tonight, nothing out the ordinary.

Hope you have a fun w/end, whatever you get up to.

Christmas skii-ing in Switzerland sounds nice. break a leg and all that!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

ah, not much changes AC. Just another cold overcast day.
One of the pubs in Spiddal closing down is about all the local gossip there is. Think his rent was very high & the pubs are much quieter since the drink-driving clampdown.

Thought you were coming home sooner - ah well, maybe I'll get a chance to buy you a drink next year?

Going to the pub in Inverin tonight, nothing out the ordinary.

Hope you have a fun w/end, whatever you get up to.

Christmas skii-ing in Switzerland sounds nice. break a leg and all that!
Hi
The bars are def feeling the pinch these days,

Clifden isnt the same since the guards got soo hot! Its a new Ireland, gone are the days where you could let the car drive you home

I was going to come home this month but i am too busy at work.

So Feb or May is prob more realistic. I will PM you as i wont let u away with a drink thats for sure
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Oh no
Old Nov 30th 2007, 12:35 pm
Éireann go Brách

Oh no

Both of you get out of my thread!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 2:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Londonuck
What made you leave Vancouver, I was in Richmond in the early 70`s and often went to Cappilano, so pretty.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Seems like it!

Have u been yet?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Londonuck
Make us
Old Nov 30th 2007, 4:18 pm
Éireann go Brách

Originally Posted by jdr
What made you leave Vancouver, I was in Richmond in the early 70`s and often went to Cappilano, so pretty.
It is the most beautiful place to live but we found it a bit empty. We weren't getting anywhere. Living month to month, 2 weeks hols blah blah blah...

Missed Ireland too much aswell.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by annacarna
Have u been yet?
Weekend after next, AC.
Should be fun.

Pity you won't be there .....to be drunk under the table!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.