Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

I've Won The Spanish Lottery!!!!!!

I've Won The Spanish Lottery!!!!!!

Old May 10th 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

chatterboxmoira has a spectacular aura aboutchatterboxmoira has a spectacular aura aboutchatterboxmoira has a spectacular aura about
Default I've Won The Spanish Lottery!!!!!!

Shame I never entered it. :curse:

Amazing, after living in Ireland for nearly three years without receiving any crap, scams or anything else in the post, no sooner do I get on the electoral register then someone sends me a scam letter telling me I've won 615,000 euro on the Spanish lottery.

Be warned, if you receive one of these letters, tear it up.
Access http://www.odca.ie/cfmdocs/press/pre...rticle_no=6465 for more info.

Moira
Old May 10th 2007, 1:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've Won The Spanish Lottery!!!!!!

Originally Posted by chatterboxmoira
Shame I never entered it. :curse:

Amazing, after living in Ireland for nearly three years without receiving any crap, scams or anything else in the post, no sooner do I get on the electoral register then someone sends me a scam letter telling me I've won 615,000 euro on the Spanish lottery.

Be warned, if you receive one of these letters, tear it up.
Access http://www.odca.ie/cfmdocs/press/pre...rticle_no=6465 for more info.

Moira

and what are you going to spend your virtual money on?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

spaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to allspaino is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chatterboxmoira
no sooner do I get on the electoral register then someone sends me a scam letter telling me I've won 615,000 euro on the Spanish lottery.
Same happend to my Dad, after moving from Spain to the UK he signs the census and bingo, 6 months later he gets one too, his name at his new address....

Now just shows you how safe your info seems to be in the hands of politicians doesn't it?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

chatterboxmoira has a spectacular aura aboutchatterboxmoira has a spectacular aura aboutchatterboxmoira has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by spaino
Same happend to my Dad, after moving from Spain to the UK he signs the census and bingo, 6 months later he gets one too, his name at his new address....

Now just shows you how safe your info seems to be in the hands of politicians doesn't it?
Exactly. I got mine after being added to the electoral register. Never had any spam mail until then!!!!!
Get plenty through bloody email though.

Moira