Goat, Halal.

Old Aug 27th 2013, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

englishbob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Goat, Halal.

Hello all people of Allah,

My Nigerian wife Abasi, is concerned that she will not be able to get halal killed goat meat for her tasty goat-foot and ochra stew when we move to Donegal. Can anyone advise of any good butcher shops in the Buncrana area?

Assalaamu alaikum,

English Bob ( Precious Horace)
Old Aug 27th 2013, 10:29 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goat, Halal.

Originally Posted by englishbob
Hello all people of Allah,

My Nigerian wife Abasi, is concerned that she will not be able to get halal killed goat meat for her tasty goat-foot and ochra stew when we move to Donegal. Can anyone advise of any good butcher shops in the Buncrana area?

Assalaamu alaikum,

English Bob ( Precious Horace)
forgive for the pig in a poke comment - but did you not post this on anther thread 'Moving up in the country' & you being in the collecting of scrap metal business.

should be gettin dole money and a house for the wife and kids - jesus only to be expected, have always been on the dole so no break in service.

Last edited by not2old; Aug 27th 2013 at 10:36 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2013, 7:41 am
Just Joined

englishbob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by not2old
forgive for the pig in a poke comment - but did you not post this on anther thread 'Moving up in the country' & you being in the collecting of scrap metal business.
Yes me indeed. But through the help of prayer and a forgiving Allah I have turned away from thieving, boozing and fornication. People can change with the help of the merciful one.
Old Aug 28th 2013, 4:56 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Yes me indeed. But through the help of prayer and a forgiving Allah I have turned away from thieving, boozing and fornication. People can change with the help of the merciful one.
GOOD FOR YOU