Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

Does this option really work?

Does this option really work?

Old Nov 11th 2011, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Tommy6000009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Does this option really work?

You'll be pleased to know I have reported you to the OISC.

I hope this stops you taking advantage of vulnerable people.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

laspo24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Does this option really work?

tommy, are you working? and where is ur wife currently residing? need to know few things about you two before i can advise yous.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by laspo24
tommy, are you working? and where is ur wife currently residing? need to know few things about you two before i can advise yous.
Hello. Yes I am working. My wife is residing in Georgia.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 4:46 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tommy6000009
Can I ask who you reported and for what?
Old Jan 8th 2012, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Londonuck
Can I ask who you reported and for what?
I reported somebody who lied to me and then proceeded to tell me that he would organise a six month visa for my wife, for a small fee.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

if you are working and u have an Irish passport, you can apply the EEA rout. All you need is for your wife to apply for family permit from Georgia as you are exercising your treaty right as an EEA national. when she comes in she can now apply for Residency card. Hope this help. am in Northern Ireland also but a non EEA national married to an EEA national.
Best of Luck.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

if you are working and u have an Irish passport, you can apply the EEA rout. All you need is for your wife to apply for family permit from Georgia as you are exercising your treaty right as an EEA national. when she comes in she can now apply for Residency card. Hope this help. am in Northern Ireland also but a non EEA national married to an EEA national.
Best of Luck.
I sent an e-mail to the EU and they told me that I couldn't apply under this route because I have never moved from the country I was born, thus excercising my right to free movement. They quoted the 'McCarthy Case' as the reason why.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

I sent an e-mail to the EU and they told me that I couldn't apply under this route because I have never moved from the country I was born, thus excercising my right to free movement. They quoted the 'McCarthy Case' as the reason why.
Just wondering how you cant get your wife to live with you using your British passport. Though local laws comes to play... but you should be fine if you are able to prove to them your marriage isn't one of convenience. when did you get married to your wife and where did you both got married? all you need is evidence of constant communication like phone bill showing your calls to her, emails, travel tickets during your visit her, photos of when you guys were in relationship and wedding pictures too etc and apply for spouse visa. To prove your marriage isn't one of convenience.

Last edited by laspo24; Jan 8th 2012 at 10:13 pm.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Just wondering how you cant get your wife to live with you using your British passport. Though local laws comes to play... but you should be fine if you are able to prove to them your marriage isn't one of convenience. when did you get married to your wife and where did you both got married? all you need is evidence of constant communication like phone bill showing your calls to her, emails, travel tickets during your visit her, photos of when you guys were in relationship and wedding pictures too etc and apply for spouse visa. To prove your marriage isn't one of convenience.
We have an application in. It was sent in, counting only working days, nine weeks ago.
Old Jan 9th 2012, 7:46 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I reported somebody who lied to me and then proceeded to tell me that he would organise a six month visa for my wife, for a small fee.
PM sent
Old Jan 9th 2012, 8:38 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, blimey.

Old Jan 9th 2012, 9:55 am
Account Closed

sickntired is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Londonuck
Ah, blimey.

I wonder who would stoop so low ?
Old Jan 9th 2012, 10:12 am
Just Joined

We have an application in. It was sent in, counting only working days, nine weeks ago.
Hope it goes well for yous. best of luck mate. feel free to update us with your out come.
Old Jan 9th 2012, 11:56 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I would remind everyone that unsolicited pm's or pm's soliciting for business are not allowed on the forum. Read the forum rules if you are not sure, they make it quite clear

Thank you
Old Jan 9th 2012, 2:41 pm
Éireann go Brách

Originally Posted by sickntired
I wonder who would stoop so low ?
Antony Worrall Thompson?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.