DEVASTATING NEWS!!!

Old Sep 15th 2012, 11:39 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DEVERSTATING NEWS!!!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Do you realise it's considered bad netiquette to post in capitals? It's akin to shouting...and therefore is a sure fire way to get people's backs up.
any chance of a Smiley for "backs up" ? ?
Old Sep 16th 2012, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

manders1 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol Domino thankyou

And as for the 'campfire' comment dont think I like what you are implying!!
If we were some sort of travellers/gypsies whatever you call em would we REALLY be on HERE asking advice????? PMSL!! do you even know any of those people? But then, I forgot, Do you EVER stop with the insults or judgements????
Umm ,think NOT! Must be wonderful to be perfect.

I only asked about our catering trailer as its been a huge source of income for us at markets/horse shows/festivals ect. Was only thinking to bring it as a back up plan...... as I said always willing to work for what we want/need but if its not worth bringing it then we would sell it and add to the savings.

As I clearly said before, I CANT get a morgage over here! We have just saved every penny we could for last few years to come out there.....
Old Sep 16th 2012, 2:35 pm
Banned

Cuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by manders1
lol Domino thankyou

And as for the 'campfire' comment dont think I like what you are implying!!
If we were some sort of travellers/gypsies whatever you call em would we REALLY be on HERE asking advice????? PMSL!! do you even know any of those people? But then, I forgot, Do you EVER stop with the insults or judgements????
Umm ,think NOT! Must be wonderful to be perfect.

I only asked about our catering trailer as its been a huge source of income for us at markets/horse shows/festivals ect. Was only thinking to bring it as a back up plan...... as I said always willing to work for what we want/need but if its not worth bringing it then we would sell it and add to the savings.

As I clearly said before, I CANT get a morgage over here! We have just saved every penny we could for last few years to come out there.....

Okay boss.
Old Dec 24th 2012, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DEVASTATING NEWS!!!

Many people assume that publis sector housing/social housing is only for those on benefits. Simply not true.

And please do not forget that mortgages are subsidised too ! Tax relief ?!!!
Old Dec 25th 2012, 9:15 am
Account Closed

sickntired is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scot47
Many people assume that publis sector housing/social housing is only for those on benefits. Simply not true.

Thought social housing was for people who hadn't the means to buy their own place.
Old Dec 25th 2012, 10:17 am
Banned

Cuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to behold

You're right.
Relief for taxpayers whose tax provides benefits for those unwilling or unable to pay taxes themselves.
I often wonder if the reason why there hasn't been widespread civil unrest in Ireland following a series of austerity budgets is because the benefits system was far too generous in the first place and even now after all the cuts it's still more generous than in the UK.
Certainly the unemployed in my town still appear to have enough money to visit the pub EVERY day.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 1:45 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

The UK did away with Tax Relief on Mortgages years ago,
are you suggesting that it is still available in Eire ?

Mind you, when the subsidy (or is that Tax Relief) on houses in the Public Social Sector is still paid it means that they rent out at £75 a week a 3 bed property that would cost £500+ per month. And despite what many may think Social Housing isnt just for those who can't afford or are unable to get private rentals. I know people where the average income is over £45k a year and live in Council property, where the attitude is "Why buy when you can get the place painted and upgraded without paying a penny for it!!"

`
Old Dec 26th 2012, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.taxcafe.co.uk/resources/i...einterest.html

Dont know about the 26 Counties ! But this thread seems to be talking about the UK and the Republic.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

http://www.taxcafe.co.uk/resources/i...einterest.html

Dont know about the 26 Counties ! But this thread seems to be talking about the UK and the Republic.
Do you mean six counties? Which is subsidised from Westminster? By the way the 26 are South.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know - I was being funny. Or trying to. The "Free State" is 26. The other 6 are in NI.

In the South people used to - amd may still- refer to "The 6 Counties", meaning NI. So wags in NI took to calling the State run from Dublin as "The 26 Counties".

I should know better than try to make Irishmen laugh at my political jokes.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 7:04 pm
Banned

I know - I was being funny. Or trying to. The "Free State" is 26. The other 6 are in NI.

In the South people used to - amd may still- refer to "The 6 Counties", meaning NI. So wags in NI took to calling the State run from Dublin as "The 26 Counties".

What makes me laugh is that even with 26 counties the Irish still need help from the other six for their rugby team.
And it must really piss them off that all the best golfers from that island come from there too .
Old Dec 27th 2012, 8:19 am
Account Closed

You won't find many Paddies on here, and if you do they will be of the plastic variety.
Old Dec 27th 2012, 10:03 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sickntired
You won't find many Paddies on here, and if you do they will be of the plastic variety.
Top of the morning to you,begorrah !
Old Dec 29th 2012, 6:45 pm

Originally Posted by sickntired
then why does my BH say I am having a paddy when things go wrong for me in the kitchen

Old Jan 25th 2013, 10:37 am
Banned

Nora77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manders1
PLEASE PLEASE HELP/INFO NEEDED GUYS!!!

We live in a Housing association property just outside of London, we have had a few exchange properties offered to us from over there via different websites.

We have just been told by our housing officer that we will NOT be allowed to do a houseswap due to Ireland's housing laws?? Is this correct??? Im positive Ive heard of others who have managed to do this.

ANY INFO GREATLY RECIEVED GUYS AS HEART SET ON COMING OUT THERE
You should ask at the www.citizensinformation.ie they will help for free, good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.