Services from MyUKpost.com

Old Jul 19th 2013, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

NickDavenport is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Services from MyUKpost.com

Hi; I am Nick Davenport, the owner of myUKpost.com, I have been an expat for 15 of the best years of my life, lucky enough to have travelled to many, many countries and lived in over 6....

myUKpost came about, when I returned to the UK in 2011, and I wanted to offer a service that i wished was around when I was travelling...

Basically we offer everyone a real UK address and this allows you to receive your UK post at our addresses, and then we scan them and send them to your email accounts anywhere in the world.

This means that you can be reading todays post, at 7pm in HK, or 4pm in Dubai... we also offer reply services...

Most clients change their address to ours from day one, others use the Royal Mail Redirection Service, but this is extremely unreliable and only lasts for 2 years.

A great hidden benefit of our service, is that our addresses are real, not Po Boxes or Mail boxes, so you can maintain your credit score whilst away from the UK

A lot of clients use us, so they can buy on UK ebay and Amazon, so you just bid as normal, then get the goods sent to us here in the UK, and we can consolidate and forward to you anywhere in the world.

Remember that whilst you need a UK address for a lot of reasons, you can still use our address and change your Banks Instructions to “email only” statements, but in the case of emergencies we can receive a replacement card and DHL it to you anywhere in the world.

My whole career has been regulated in financial and legal areas, so I am used to compliance and confidentiality, we have voluntarily adopted these disciplines into the business and its systems.

Everything is done to protect confidentiality and security.

There are many other benefits that our services offers, that we will be introducing to the forum over the next few days....

Simply putting it.... We only charge from £10 a month for our services, plus any usage on top....

Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions or suggestions

Thanks

Nick

Last edited by NickDavenport; Jul 19th 2013 at 4:44 pm.