Go Back  British Expats > Usenet Groups > rec.travel.* > rec.travel.europe
Reload this Page >

Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By Human Activity

Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By Human Activity

Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:50 am
  #1  
Earl Evleth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By Human Activity

Tue Jan 30 2007 10:02:32 ET

Two powerful new books say today's global warming is due not to human
activity but primarily to a long, moderate solar-linked cycle.
Unstoppable
Global Warming Every 1500 Years, by physicist Fred Singer and
economist
Dennis Avery was released just before Christmas. The Chilling Stars: A
New
Theory of Climate Change, by Danish physicist Henrik Svensmark and
former
BBC science writer Nigel Calder (Icon Books), is due out in March.


Singer and Avery note that most of the earth's recent warming
occurred
before 1940, and thus before much human-emitted CO2. Moreover,
physical
evidence shows 600 moderate warmings in the earth's last million
years. The
evidence ranges from ancient Nile flood records, Chinese court
documents and
Roman wine grapes to modern spectral analysis of polar ice cores,
deep
seabed sediments, and layered cave stalagmites.


Unstoppable Global Warming shows the earth's temperatures following
variations in solar intensity through centuries of sunspot records,
and
finds cycles of sun-linked isotopes in ice and tree rings. The book
cites
the work of Svensmark, who says cosmic rays vary the earth's
temperatures by
creating more or fewer of the low, wet clouds that cool the earth. It
notes
that global climate models can't accurately register cloud effects.


The Chilling Stars relates how Svensmark's team mimicked the chemistry
of
earth's atmosphere, by putting realistic mixtures of atmospheric gases
into
a large reaction chamber, with ultraviolet light as a stand-in for the
sun.
When they turned on the UV, microscopic droplets-cloud seeds-started
floating through the chamber.


"We were amazed by the speed and efficiency with which the electrons
[generated by cosmic rays] do their work of creating the building
blocks for
the cloud condensation nuclei," says Svensmark.


The Chilling Stars documents how cosmic rays amplify small changes in
the
sun's irradiance fourfold, creating 1-2 degree C cycles in earth's
temperatures: Cosmic rays continually slam into the earth's atmosphere
from
outer space, creating ion clusters that become seeds for small
droplets of
water and sulfuric acid. The droplets then form the low, wet clouds
that
reflect solar energy back into space. When the sun is more active, it
shields the earth from some of the rays, clouds wane, and the planet
warms.


Unstoppable Global Warming documents the reality of a moderate,
natural,
1500-year climate cycle on the earth. The Chilling Stars explains the
why
and how.
 
Old Jan 30th 2007, 6:59 am
  #2  
Donna Evleth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused

> From: "Earl Evleth" <[email protected]>
> Organization: http://groups.google.com
> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
> Date: 30 Jan 2007 11:50:52 -0800
> Subject: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By Human
> Activity
>
> Tue Jan 30 2007 10:02:32 ET
>
> Two powerful new books say today's global warming is due not to human
> activity but primarily to a long, moderate solar-linked cycle.

Forged post.

Donna Evleth
 
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:19 am
  #3  
EvelynVogtGamble
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By

Earl Evleth's forger wrote:

> Tue Jan 30 2007 10:02:32 ET
>
> Two powerful new books say today's global warming is due not to human
> activity but primarily to a long, moderate solar-linked cycle.

SFAIK, no one denies its cyclical nature, but the fact that
human civilization is adding considerably to the severity of
this one is pretty well confirmed by respected authorities.
 
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:19 am
  #4  
-Martin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By Human Activity

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:19:21 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
>Earl Evleth's forger wrote:
>
>> Tue Jan 30 2007 10:02:32 ET
>>
>> Two powerful new books say today's global warming is due not to human
>> activity but primarily to a long, moderate solar-linked cycle.
>
>SFAIK, no one denies its cyclical nature, but the fact that
>human civilization is adding considerably to the severity of
>this one is pretty well confirmed by respected authorities.

Nobody knows the scale of what is going to happen in the future and how much of
what will happen is due to man.
--

Martin
 
Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:52 am
  #5  
Deeply Filled Mortician
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By Human Activity

Let is be knownst that on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:59:40 +0100, Donna
Evleth <[email protected]> writted:

>
>
>> From: "Earl Evleth" <[email protected]>
>> Organization: http://groups.google.com
>> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
>> Date: 30 Jan 2007 11:50:52 -0800
>> Subject: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By Human
>> Activity
>>
>> Tue Jan 30 2007 10:02:32 ET
>>
>> Two powerful new books say today's global warming is due not to human
>> activity but primarily to a long, moderate solar-linked cycle.
>
>Forged post.
>
>Donna Evleth

We know, Donna. You are merely reprinting what has otherwise been
plonked.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
---
--
 
Old Jan 30th 2007, 5:28 pm
  #6  
Runge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not CausedBy Human Activity

Yeh blahblah

"Donna Evleth" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
C1E5623B.467CC%[email protected]...
>
>
>> From: "Earl Evleth" <[email protected]>
>> Organization: http://groups.google.com
>> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
>> Date: 30 Jan 2007 11:50:52 -0800
>> Subject: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By
>> Human
>> Activity
>>
>> Tue Jan 30 2007 10:02:32 ET
>>
>> Two powerful new books say today's global warming is due not to human
>> activity but primarily to a long, moderate solar-linked cycle.
>
> Forged post.
>
> Donna Evleth
>
 
Old Jan 30th 2007, 5:29 pm
  #7  
Runge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By Human Activity

As long as it is OT, vogt the manquée comes along

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le
message de news: [email protected]...
>
>
> Earl Evleth's forger wrote:
>
>> Tue Jan 30 2007 10:02:32 ET
>>
>> Two powerful new books say today's global warming is due not to human
>> activity but primarily to a long, moderate solar-linked cycle.
>
> SFAIK, no one denies its cyclical nature, but the fact that human
> civilization is adding considerably to the severity of this one is pretty
> well confirmed by respected authorities.
 
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:05 am
  #8  
Donna Evleth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused

> From: Deeply Filled Mortician <deepfreudmoors@eITmISaACTUALLYiREAL!l.nu>
> Reply-To: deepfreudmoors@eITmISaACTUALLYiREAL!l.nu
> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
> Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:52:01 +0100
> Subject: Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By
> Human Activity
>
> Let is be knownst that on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:59:40 +0100, Donna
> Evleth <[email protected]> writted:
>
>>
>>
>>> From: "Earl Evleth" <[email protected]>
>>> Organization: http://groups.google.com
>>> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
>>> Date: 30 Jan 2007 11:50:52 -0800
>>> Subject: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By
>>> Human
>>> Activity
>>>
>>> Tue Jan 30 2007 10:02:32 ET
>>>
>>> Two powerful new books say today's global warming is due not to human
>>> activity but primarily to a long, moderate solar-linked cycle.
>>
>> Forged post.
>>
>> Donna Evleth
>
> We know, Donna. You are merely reprinting what has otherwise been
> plonked.

Sorry. But I have to do it because this guy's service provider is no longer
accepting abuse complaints by e-mail, and we now have to build a file for
protests of abuse by snail mail.

Donna Evleth
> --
> ---
> DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
> ---
> --
 
Old Jan 31st 2007, 8:19 am
  #9  
Deeply Filled Mortician
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By Human Activity

Let is be knownst that on Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:05:58 +0100, Donna
Evleth <[email protected]> writted:

>
>
>> From: Deeply Filled Mortician <deepfreudmoors@eITmISaACTUALLYiREAL!l.nu>
>> Reply-To: deepfreudmoors@eITmISaACTUALLYiREAL!l.nu
>> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
>> Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:52:01 +0100
>> Subject: Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By
>> Human Activity
>>
>> Let is be knownst that on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:59:40 +0100, Donna
>> Evleth <[email protected]> writted:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> From: "Earl Evleth" <[email protected]>
>>>> Organization: http://groups.google.com
>>>> Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
>>>> Date: 30 Jan 2007 11:50:52 -0800
>>>> Subject: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By
>>>> Human
>>>> Activity
>>>>
>>>> Tue Jan 30 2007 10:02:32 ET
>>>>
>>>> Two powerful new books say today's global warming is due not to human
>>>> activity but primarily to a long, moderate solar-linked cycle.
>>>
>>> Forged post.
>>>
>>> Donna Evleth
>>
>> We know, Donna. You are merely reprinting what has otherwise been
>> plonked.
>
>Sorry. But I have to do it because this guy's service provider is no longer
>accepting abuse complaints by e-mail, and we now have to build a file for
>protests of abuse by snail mail.

Please, find another way to do it. It's not necessary to repeat the
rubbish.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
---
--
 
Old Feb 8th 2007, 8:06 pm
  #10  
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Two New Books Confirm Global Warming is Natural; Not Caused By Human Activity

shame !

Bush supporter !!!
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.