Go Back  British Expats > Usenet Groups > rec.travel.* > rec.travel.europe
Reload this Page >

Best places to visit in Europe ?

Best places to visit in Europe ?

Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:31 pm
  #1  
-Cathy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Best places to visit in Europe ?

for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?

-cathy
www.nachofoto.com
 
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:36 pm
  #2  
Bert Hyman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

In news:[email protected] oups.com Cathy
<[email protected]> wrote:

> for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?

Gee... I'd be happy wandering around Norway for a month.

But as they say, your mileage may vary.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN [email protected]
 
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:36 pm
  #3  
-PeterL
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

On Aug 24, 1:31 pm, Cathy <[email protected]> wrote:
> for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
>
> -cathywww.nachofoto.com


Depends on whose ideal.
 
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:46 pm
  #4  
-Magda
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:31:21 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, Cathy <[email protected]>
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
...
... -cathy
... www.nachofoto.com

"Ideal" for who?
 
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:59 pm
  #5  
-Martin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:46:12 +0200, Magda <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:31:21 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, Cathy <[email protected]>
>arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
>
> ... for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
> ...
> ... -cathy
> ... www.nachofoto.com
>
>"Ideal" for who?

for whom?

"Ideal" for us?
--

Martin
 
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:05 pm
  #6  
-Magda
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:59:09 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Martin <[email protected]>
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:46:12 +0200, Magda <[email protected]> wrote:
...
... >On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:31:21 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, Cathy <[email protected]>
... >arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
... >
... > ... for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
... > ...
... > ... -cathy
... > ... www.nachofoto.com
... >
... >"Ideal" for who?
...
... for whom?

I hesitated...

... "Ideal" for us?

Probably. Nice of her, to ask...
 
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:10 pm
  #7  
-Martin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:05:17 +0200, Magda <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:59:09 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Martin <[email protected]>
>arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
>
> ... On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:46:12 +0200, Magda <[email protected]> wrote:
> ...
> ... >On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:31:21 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, Cathy <[email protected]>
> ... >arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
> ... >
> ... > ... for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
> ... > ...
> ... > ... -cathy
> ... > ... www.nachofoto.com
> ... >
> ... >"Ideal" for who?
> ...
> ... for whom?
>
>I hesitated...

For whom the bell tolls?

>
> ... "Ideal" for us?
>
>Probably. Nice of her, to ask...

Cathy and Bills normally ask about bathrooms and spaghetti bol. on non stop bus
tours of Europe.
--

Martin
 
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:51 pm
  #8  
William Black
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

"Cathy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected] oups.com...
> for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
>
It depends on what you enjoy doing.

If you're into partying and boozing then you'll want to visit different
places to people who like museums and galleries and from people who like
open countryside and from people who like wandering around castles.

--
William Black


I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Barbeques on fire by the chalets past the castle headland
I watched the gift shops glitter in the darkness off the Newborough gate
All these moments will be lost in time, like icecream on the beach
Time for tea.
 
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:54 pm
  #9  
Runge3
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

martin is no ideal

"Martin" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]
> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:46:12 +0200, Magda <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:31:21 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, Cathy
>><[email protected]>
>>arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
>>
>> ... for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
>> ...
>> ... -cathy
>> ... www.nachofoto.com
>>
>>"Ideal" for who?
>
> for whom?
>
> "Ideal" for us?
> --
>
> Martin
>
 
Old Aug 24th 2007, 10:54 pm
  #10  
Runge3
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

hahahaha funny martin

"Martin" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]
> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:05:17 +0200, Magda <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:59:09 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Martin
>><[email protected]>
>>arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
>>
>> ... On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:46:12 +0200, Magda <[email protected]> wrote:
>> ...
>> ... >On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:31:21 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, Cathy
>> <[email protected]>
>> ... >arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
>> ... >
>> ... > ... for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
>> ... > ...
>> ... > ... -cathy
>> ... > ... www.nachofoto.com
>> ... >
>> ... >"Ideal" for who?
>> ...
>> ... for whom?
>>
>>I hesitated...
>
> For whom the bell tolls?
>
>>
>> ... "Ideal" for us?
>>
>>Probably. Nice of her, to ask...
>
> Cathy and Bills normally ask about bathrooms and spaghetti bol. on non
> stop bus
> tours of Europe.
> --
>
> Martin
>
 
Old Aug 25th 2007, 12:26 am
  #11  
Jc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

Brussels/Brugges


"Cathy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected] oups.com...
> for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
>
> -cathy
> www.nachofoto.com
>
 
Old Aug 25th 2007, 12:29 am
  #12  
-Magda
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:26:53 GMT, in rec.travel.europe, "JC" <[email protected]>
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... Brussels/Brugges

It's Brugge or Bruges - not both!
 
Old Aug 25th 2007, 2:13 am
  #13  
-Iceman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

On Aug 24, 4:31 pm, Cathy <[email protected]> wrote:
> for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
>
> -cathywww.nachofoto.com


If you've never been to Europe before, have general interests, and are
traveling in the spring, summer, or fall:

London, Paris, Provence, the Swiss Alps, Venice, Tuscany, and Rome.
 
Old Aug 25th 2007, 2:44 am
  #14  
Gregory Morrow
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

Martin wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:05:17 +0200, Magda <[email protected]> wrote:
> >On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:59:09 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Martin <[email protected]>
> >arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
>
> > ... On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:46:12 +0200, Magda <[email protected]> wrote:
> > ...
> > ... >On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:31:21 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, Cathy <[email protected]>
> > ... >arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
> > ... >
> > ... > ... for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
> > ... > ...
> > ... > ... -cathy
> > ... > ...www.nachofoto.com
> > ... >
> > ... >"Ideal" for who?
> > ...
> > ... for whom?
>
> >I hesitated...
>
> For whom the bell tolls?
>
>
>
> > ... "Ideal" for us?
>
> >Probably. Nice of her, to ask...
>
> Cathy and Bills normally ask about bathrooms and spaghetti bol. on non stop bus
> tours of Europe.


Don't forget that all those vineyard vines all look alike...amazing
how wines can be "all different"...!!!


--
Best
Greg
 
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:47 am
  #15  
VainGlorious
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Best places to visit in Europe ?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:31:21 -0000, Cathy <[email protected]>
wrote:

>for 4 weeks vacation what should an ideal trip include?
>
>-cathy
>www.nachofoto.com

There's only one choice, really: Hull, UK.

- TR
 

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.