Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Where Are All The Big Bra's Gone???

Where Are All The Big Bra's Gone???

Old Aug 30th 2007, 3:07 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice
Default Re: Where Are All The Big Bra's Gone???

Originally Posted by crispygirl
gazz have you been rummaging around in my drawers again
I'll only think that's pervish if I see a pic of him
Old Aug 30th 2007, 4:49 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Where Are All The Big Bra's Gone???

Originally Posted by Redlippie
I'll only think that's pervish if I see a pic of him
Hmm, I'm not sure that's a picture I'd care to see. I think these are things best left to the imagination.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:24 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

does that mean that you think about me then TT, wonder what i look like in your imagination, i,m not pervy, just helpful
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:43 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by gazz
does that mean that you think about me then TT, wonder what i look like in your imagination, i,m not pervy, just helpful
Um.......no. lol
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:46 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Um.......no. lol

Gazz you are lookin a bit pasty luv
Old Aug 31st 2007, 7:38 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Where Are All The Big Bra's Gone???

Originally Posted by gazz
does that mean that you think about me then TT
How to put this kindly ? No!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
How to put this kindly ? No!
It gets confusing with so many TT's and former TT's around..lol...
Old Sep 1st 2007, 5:28 pm
C'est la vie

It gets confusing with so many TT's and former TT's around..lol...
What, wasn't I the TT in question? I'm getting confused - my head hurts; time for another pina colada
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

katieabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Where Are All The Big Bra's Gone???

hi becki boo

i have the same problem i am a size 38ff, so i have no chance of finding any suitable underware here. so i use a company called www.brastop.co.uk you can shop online for a resonable price then they post them to you and if they dont fit or you dont likr them you can send them back. if you do find any where over here pls let me know thanks
kt
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 11:54 am
Just Joined

Mistyrain will become famous soon enoughMistyrain will become famous soon enough

I usually get all mine through Ebay shops. I even find my size hard to find here (36E eeeeekkkkk)....so far it has been a bit hit and miss though.

You can do mail order through these guys http://www.bravissimo.com/default.aspx....and they are really lovely!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

pasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nice

Originally Posted by beckiboo
This is one for the ladies. Do any of you have the same problem as me? I am a size 36d and i have searched high and low to find underwear to fit but it seems to stop dead at cup size C:curse: Now, surely not all the women in Portugal have small chests because i have even seen larger ladies than myself. Do they make them themselves or is there a ration on big bra's. I am hoping there is a solution other than having to get a flight back to the UK everytime i need to re-stock which is what i do now. I have even thought about importing a load of the bigger but still sexy sizes over here if i thought i was'nt alone on this. What do you think ladies or .P.S the title of this is supposed to read Where Have All The Big Bra's Gone????
Hi Beckyboo,

Not sure if this is helpful or not at this point. I am based in England and am currently looking around for suppliers for certain business ideas of mine, one of them being a supplier of sensible undies as well as your sexier lingerie items. Perhaps this type of service might be of use to yourself and other ladies in Portugal? I note that you have already been forwarded the contact details of established outlets already. Perhaps my 'quick reply' might be used as a new post / thread to guage the need for such items in your respective area's?

I would be interested in your thoughts on the matter.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 2:45 pm
Banned

Prodigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pasturesnew
Hi Beckyboo,

Not sure if this is helpful or not at this point. I am based in England and am currently looking around for suppliers for certain business ideas of mine, one of them being a supplier of sensible undies as well as your sexier lingerie items. Perhaps this type of service might be of use to yourself and other ladies in Portugal? I note that you have already been forwarded the contact details of established outlets already. Perhaps my 'quick reply' might be used as a new post / thread to guage the need for such items in your respective area's?

I would be interested in your thoughts on the matter.
Ola pasturesnew!
Can you also find sexy pants for right hanging man?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by Prodigal son
Ola pasturesnew!
Can you also find sexy pants for right hanging man?
Google - Transvestite Lingerie. Plenty of models to choose from..

Anyone ever watch the movie, 'Kinky Boots'? lol...
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:45 pm
Banned

Prodigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant futureProdigal son has a brilliant future

Google - Transvestite Lingerie. Plenty of models to choose from..

Anyone ever watch the movie, 'Kinky Boots'? lol...
My OH loves it!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by Prodigal son
My OH loves it!
It is a FANTASTIC movie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.