Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:21 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Hey everyone.

How are you all?
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
Hey everyone.

How are you all?
morning all, another cold frosty day here

How did the driving go,hope it wasn't to scary
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
She's top of my xmas wish list.I'm hoping santa will oblige.
morning Al, I'm afraid you are in a long line Gazz and me have aready, stated our claim on her, and her twin sister
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:48 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
morning Al, I'm afraid you are in a long line Gazz and me have aready, stated our claim on her, and her twin sister
Morning,I'm afraid you and Gazz haven't got much of a chance with her.I'm thinking of giving her a pearl neckless.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Morning,I'm afraid you and Gazz haven't got much of a chance with her.I'm thinking of giving her a pearl neckless.
We wont need to give them gifts, they will be overcome with our charming personalities
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

to true, Gazz is moaning about being cold, he is in for a shock when he gets here It's so cold and forcast colder and snow, i have not been able to get warm today

Aah but don't forget we have the luxuy of central heating here....10 degrees in PT is flippin freezin in a stone house, tiled floors and with no means of warming up. And it's damp. Brrrrrrr

G
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:34 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
She is having some "Colonic Irrigation" and "Facial Hair removal" this week so won´t be on much , its going to be a big job and will take some time to recover ....................not her the doctors!
Now that was funny Gazz.

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
What did you guys do with Cleri
Al is keeping her captive to take dirty pic's for his avatars.

followed by the sparky
...and don't forget the Dutch dentist.

NO electriian
Would that be Electrician?

Does she know?
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:40 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Now that was funny Gazz.

Al is keeping her captive to take dirty pic's for his avatars.

...and don't forget the Dutch dentist.

Would that be Electrician?

Does she know?http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3687/excitedcr2.gif

Not yet.It's going to be a surprise.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet.It's going to be a surprise.
I bet!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:53 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all , bit warmer here today, i can actually feel my toes today, Cleri´s been constantly pming me to tell me how much she´s missing me but i´ve had to tell her to pack it in as she´s clogging my mail box, she´s having her roots done today and tommorow she´s having her corns and thick skin pummiced, by the end of the week she should look 10 years younger than her bus pass photo so thats great!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:55 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

I´d like to take her for a romantic meal and find out all about her, i´m sure she´s fascinating
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:00 pm
saoirse

I´d like to take her for a romantic meal and find out all about her, i´m sure she´s fascinating

I'd like to give her a ride in my van.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:02 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

I'd like to give her a ride in my van.
Oh yes, that would be good too! do you think she would ho ho ho?
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:09 pm
saoirse

Oh yes, that would be good too! do you think she would ho ho ho?
She wouldn't be doing much talking.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all , bit warmer here today, i can actually feel my toes today, Cleri´s been constantly pming me to tell me how much she´s missing me but i´ve had to tell her to pack it in as she´s clogging my mail box, she´s having her roots done today and tommorow she´s having her corns and thick skin pummiced, by the end of the week she should look 10 years younger than her bus pass photo so thats great!
Seems to me you know just a little bit too much about beauty regimes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.