Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Morning tits, hows things in sunny UK?
Hi Al, it has stopped raining today and the sun is trying to make an appearance, but still only 18 degrees, apart from that all is well
Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:32 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Titleist
I bet she is with those lycra clad young men again
Prolly,I know she was gonna be here all July,but she has a 'puter here,I think she's sick of us
Ps,I've sent you a wet patch on FB
Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Prolly,I know she was gonna be here all July,but she has a 'puter here,I think she's sick of us
ok going there in a mo, will have a look
Old Jul 9th 2009, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

in that case she will be chatting up the gardener
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:19 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Alright my little dingle berries, whats up?
Is it me or is it not as warm here as usual? and the wind , blimey its strong!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by gazz
Alright my little dingle berries, whats up?
Is it me or is it not as warm here as usual? and the wind , blimey its strong!
Too much curry,I tell you what,my Indonesian job was the dogs gonads
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:22 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Too much curry,I tell you what,my Indonesian job was the dogs gonads
I reckon there´s more to you than meets the eye with these global culinary delights you keep serving up, i do like a tryer
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:23 am

I reckon there´s more to you than meets the eye with these global culinary delights you keep serving up, i do like a tryer
...yeah I'm very trying...happy now I said it?...eh?...eh?
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:30 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

...yeah I'm very trying...happy now I said it?...eh?...eh?
No i´m not, i didn´t mean that i was attempting to turn over a new leaf, it has come to my attention that some people have become tiresome of my juvenile ways and so i have attempted to change my ways and attempt to join in with a higher level of communication starting with trying to compliment you on your culinary attempts without one word of derision or sarcasimn.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:32 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

By the way 10 out of 10 on the "trivia quiz", i´m not as stupid as you all think
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:35 am

No i´m not, i didn´t mean that i was attempting to turn over a new leaf, it has come to my attention that some people have become tiresome of my juvenile ways and so i have attempted to change my ways and attempt to join in with a higher level of communication starting with trying to compliment you on your culinary attempts without one word of derision or sarcasimn.
Who thinks your tiresome?...apart from me
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:36 am

BTW...that's a shit load of attempts...
Old Jul 12th 2009, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, its quiet here innit on a Sunday afternoon? Am I the only sad person supposedly at work (guess I am talking to myself now!!) Are the rest of you on the beach? Oh well, back to work only a couple of hours left. Who decided that it was a good idea to work on Sundays in the summer!!
Old Jul 12th 2009, 11:07 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Mornin' all
Old Jul 12th 2009, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Mornin' all
Flannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.