Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

What are the bad things about Portugal ?

What are the bad things about Portugal ?

Old Aug 27th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the bad things about Portugal ?

my condolences to you and your family, you are in our thoughts and prays
Old Aug 27th 2008, 7:17 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Very sorry to read your news S. You are having a rough time at the moment. I hope you find some support and everything works out.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 7:21 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your sad news SG. But glad to see you're still glad to be here.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Sorry to hear your sad news SG. But glad to see you're still glad to be here.
Thanks everyone, yes lovely to be in portugal but wish we didn't have to go home to face the mess we left behind!

G
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

That is a terrible way to get your wish, there doesn't seem much sense at 55, but maybe something good will come out of it, sorry for all your family.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:02 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

know the feeling SG , my father pased on 2 days after being given the all clear from the hospital too, so i feel for you, hope things at home get better and you know where i am if i can help
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:28 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I already said it all in Karma G
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:17 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry about your loss and about your troubles.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Saz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really nice

I am also really sorry to hear about all your problems. SAZ1
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

In the UK 20 years ago my father went to the doctor and said he thought he had cancer of the throat, they said for sure he hadn't so delighted to know that his worst fears were unfounded he went home and took antibiotics and hebal cures, but suddenly he was much worse and needed hours of surgury and then very quickly died of cancer of the throat, years later my mother was in an English hospital and had been back and forth with arrythmia and died just 4 days after she had returned to UK after she had been here for 14 days holiday and previously had been back and forth to UK doctors time after time with chest pains they said were due to not being used to wearing a seatbelt, suddenly, while I was ringing the hospital twice a day and they said she was stabilised, she died and when I saw her body she was covered in bruises so she had obviously fallen out of bed and not been cushioned in any way. this was in intensive care, so I don't have any faith in the UK health service either.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 1:26 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anna58
In the UK 20 years ago my father went to the doctor and said he thought he had cancer of the throat, they said for sure he hadn't so delighted to know that his worst fears were unfounded he went home and took antibiotics and hebal cures, but suddenly he was much worse and needed hours of surgury and then very quickly died of cancer of the throat, years later my mother was in an English hospital and had been back and forth with arrythmia and died just 4 days after she had returned to UK after she had been here for 14 days holiday and previously had been back and forth to UK doctors time after time with chest pains they said were due to not being used to wearing a seatbelt, suddenly, while I was ringing the hospital twice a day and they said she was stabilised, she died and when I saw her body she was covered in bruises so she had obviously fallen out of bed and not been cushioned in any way. this was in intensive care, so I don't have any faith in the UK health service either.
Well said Anna,after many experiences I totally agree with you Im sad to say
Old Aug 30th 2008, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

local is on a distinguished road

These kind of neglegencies are absolutly terrible, the only thing that really upsets me the most is when health services fail to the point of let someone die.
I wonder why she had no oxygen...while she was in the hospital. As for suffering heart attack whilst in hospital, my dad had one but if my mother wasn't witnissing he was having one he wouldn't have been helped immediatly, she said the staff ran immediatly to the room to help him out.
He passed away this March anyways at the hospital but he had oxygen on his face...so...
It's all about destiny, I guess.
My condolences are with you.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:14 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

My my you have been busy JDR
Old Sep 1st 2008, 3:56 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
My my you have been busy JDR
It is a sad thread and not the place for bickering I am afraid, so I had to prune a few. ;-)
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:33 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see you are onm the job JDR.

Now all we need is a system to take out the trash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.