Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

What are the bad things about Portugal ?

What are the bad things about Portugal ?

Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:41 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What are the bad things about Portugal ?

Originally Posted by gazz
:curse:
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:48 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri

Oh what a gay day!
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:19 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog

Oh what a gay day!
you speak for yourself
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

i,ll get the Carlsberg in
My mother warned me about people like you. You'll be wanting to spread that ice cream on my body.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:46 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brodev
My mother warned me about people like you. You'll be wanting to spread that ice cream on my body.
well you have a place in Luz, so you will be used to that sort of thing
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:49 am

well you have a place in Luz, so you will be used to that sort of thing
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Jon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really nice

Holy Mother of God! I didn't realise what PT was like! As this is my first post here, I'm off back to The Congo where I served in 1962 as it seems safer that PT is today!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 10:16 pm

Originally Posted by Jon_D
Holy Mother of God! I didn't realise what PT was like! As this is my first post here, I'm off back to The Congo where I served in 1962 as it seems safer that PT is today!
Probably a good decision

Hello btw,ermm just joking
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 10:31 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon_D
I started the congo at a wedding reception recently..........

I think
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by derbyflan

I think
Old Aug 24th 2008, 8:37 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

I think
That was you, was it? We were still congoing at 3 am
Old Aug 25th 2008, 12:01 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

That was you, was it? We were still congoing at 3 am
C'mon Troggie.

You bloody ROVs always went to bed early. The last time I knew an ROV who was up as late as 3am was when he had to get up empty his colostomy
Old Aug 25th 2008, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Algarveaddick is an unknown quantity at this point

C'mon Troggie.

You bloody ROVs always went to bed early. The last time I knew an ROV who was up as late as 3am was when he had to get up empty his colostomy
For those of us not in the know, what's a ROV?
Old Aug 25th 2008, 9:03 am
C'est la vie

C'mon Troggie.

Borrocks! What about the times we went to the mess after an evening shift and rolled home in time for breakfast?

And we stayed up late when we went to the grots on Stutty Platz (not that I ever went there, of course).
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:55 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Borrocks! What about the times we went to the mess after an evening shift and rolled home in time for breakfast?

And we stayed up late when we went to the grots on Stutty Platz (not that I ever went there, of course).
Well I can see lipstick on yer arse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.