Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

viaverde; adding a second vehicle

viaverde; adding a second vehicle

Old Feb 20th 2019, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute
Default viaverde; adding a second vehicle

I bought a second car; I want to put a viaverde transponder in it.
I was logged in and looking through the website; I found where to change the reg number attached to the transponder I have, but not where to request a second transponder for a second vehicle.
Does anyone know how that's done?
Old Feb 21st 2019, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: viaverde; adding a second vehicle

You have to register yet again using the new number plate, & buy another "identificador"
RH Side off link ,or you could use the other 2 options they now have.
http://www.viaverde.pt/particulares/...=identificador
Old Feb 21st 2019, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, that's the same page a was on.
I don't find any link to add another contract; only change or delete the one I have.
Old Feb 21st 2019, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of

I got one this week. It was free.
I should add I went to Via Verde office.
Old Feb 22nd 2019, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Going to the office is probably best for me too, with my language handicap and all. I don't want to muck up my existing contract by mistake.
But they're 150km from me.
Not so handy.
Anyway, the new car will be up on stands in my garage for a few weeks, so no hurry.
Old Feb 22nd 2019, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles
You have to register yet again using the new number plate, & buy another "identificador"
Originally Posted by Ingles
RH Side off link ,or you could use the other 2 options they now have.
http://www.viaverde.pt/particulares/...=identificador
I think you misinterpreted my post , you have to register the New Car's Number Plate as a separate identity
using this
http://www.viaverde.pt/particulares/...ados_contracto
The relevant "form" is second page
If you have any problems PM me

Last edited by Ingles; Feb 22nd 2019 at 10:04 am.
Old Mar 12th 2019, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

I did it now.
Procedure as follows;

After logging on to your Viaverde account;
You might need to enter the ‘Dados de conta’ page to access the menu bar.
Menu bar on the right, click “contratos”
Bottom right, click “Pedir identificor” [this is the button I couldn't find the first time]
Then you get a choice of 3 plans, 0.70 pm only on months the thing is used, or 49 pm every month, or a third option for heavy users. after choosing your plan, the next page you fill in the vehicle details. One tab didn’t show in firefox but it works in Microsoft edge. that's the one that asks if your existing address, nif, bank account, and phone number can be used for the new transponder
Then you can choose to pick up the transponder or have it mailed. If mailed, an extra 5 will send it ‘urgent’

Note this is for obtaining a second transponder on an existing account, while keeping your first transponder.

Last edited by liveaboard; Mar 12th 2019 at 2:32 pm.