Reload this Page >

UN Reports that Southern Portugal will be a desert in 90 yrs

UN Reports that Southern Portugal will be a desert in 90 yrs

Old Dec 6th 2016, 10:23 pm
Banned

hottoddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UN Reports that Southern Portugal will be a desert in 90 yrs

Originally Posted by Ingles
Trust me you are wasting your time posting climate changing facts for stevensuf. Not sure if he is also a moon skeptic? However most climate and moon skeptics believe in a flat earth.I might just post a picture of a round earth just to wind him up. A little wobbly one
Old Dec 6th 2016, 11:00 pm
Ex Scotland

stevensuf will become famous soon enoughstevensuf will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hottoddy
Trust me you are wasting your time posting climate changing facts for stevensuf. Not sure if he is also a moon skeptic? However most climate and moon skeptics believe in a flat earth.I might just post a picture of a round earth just to wind him up. A little wobbly one

Trying to belittle people, really? This is the second time you have resorted to name calling.

I actually believe I am at the center of the universe and it revolves around me! Oh wait it actually does according to modern science anyways, space time is curved thus the universe is curved, therefore any observer will see him/herself at the center.

You assume I am some environmental destroyer as I doubt global warming is what it is made out to be.

I grow much of my own food- organically , with my own fertilizer and natural pesticides, I capture the rainwater in a nice large tank, saves running the borehole, but hey I make my own electricity from my solar panels so no damage there, my house is super insulated and needs very little heating or aircon, my car gets 65mpg in the real world of motoring.

I traveled the world on my own "small" yacht sailing, using the wind and solar panels for electricity rather than generators and engines, I took 13 tons, 4 passengers across the Atlantic and only used 50 quid of fuel ok it took 16 days, but hey it was fun and a whole lot less co2 than flying etc

In your eyes I am a fool, because I don't believe.... I did once believe, but then I read, I studied and I came to the conclusions it was horse manure!

Especially when the press has to rebrand it from Global warming to climate change, you know its just marketing at play!

Lastly, Enough with Brian Cox, seriously?? Not one scientist on the planet would give that man 5 mins of their time after listening to his droll on the TV. He is a voice over man, simple as that, reads his given scripts, not saying he is not a phd , but still a muppet.

Yes the guys that once said the earth was round faced the same opposition as those that disagree with climate change, sorry mate, you are the flat earther, you are the denier, you are the voice of the establishment, I am the rebel, you are the voice of the past!

Sounded quiet poetic that last part, I mush rush down to the magic mushroom patch and harvest more, better get some peyote while i am down there and top up with some ayahuasca just to make sure i hit that zone! No artificial chemicals in this household!

Been fun playing with you, catch up in a decade if we are both still about and see how opinions lie then.

One tip, don't name call, it lowers you. Remember at one time the majority did think the earth was flat.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 11:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by stevensuf
Trying to belittle people, really? This is the second time you have resorted to name calling.

I actually believe I am at the center of the universe and it revolves around me! Oh wait it actually does according to modern science anyways, space time is curved thus the universe is curved, therefore any observer will see him/herself at the center.

You assume I am some environmental destroyer as I doubt global warming is what it is made out to be.

I grow much of my own food- organically , with my own fertilizer and natural pesticides, I capture the rainwater in a nice large tank, saves running the borehole, but hey I make my own electricity from my solar panels so no damage there, my house is super insulated and needs very little heating or aircon, my car gets 65mpg in the real world of motoring.

I traveled the world on my own "small" yacht sailing, using the wind and solar panels for electricity rather than generators and engines, I took 13 tons, 4 passengers across the Atlantic and only used 50 quid of fuel ok it took 16 days, but hey it was fun and a whole lot less co2 than flying etc

In your eyes I am a fool, because I don't believe.... I did once believe, but then I read, I studied and I came to the conclusions it was horse manure!

Especially when the press has to rebrand it from Global warming to climate change, you know its just marketing at play!

Lastly, Enough with Brian Cox, seriously?? Not one scientist on the planet would give that man 5 mins of their time after listening to his droll on the TV. He is a voice over man, simple as that, reads his given scripts, not saying he is not a phd , but still a muppet.

Yes the guys that once said the earth was round faced the same opposition as those that disagree with climate change, sorry mate, you are the flat earther, you are the denier, you are the voice of the establishment, I am the rebel, you are the voice of the past!

Sounded quiet poetic that last part, I mush rush down to the magic mushroom patch and harvest more, better get some peyote while i am down there and top up with some ayahuasca just to make sure i hit that zone! No artificial chemicals in this household!

Been fun playing with you, catch up in a decade if we are both still about and see how opinions lie then.

One tip, don't name call, it lowers you. Remember at one time the majority did think the earth was flat.
Now now now don`t be like that tis only three week till Christmas.Hey what a fantastic CV you have just posted wouldn't want to be in a job tiebreaker with you.
Old Dec 7th 2016, 12:12 am
Ex Scotland

stevensuf will become famous soon enoughstevensuf will become famous soon enough

Yeah, maybe an oil company will come along and offer me an obscene salary to be a spokesman for them, woo hoo! I certainly will not name call!
Old Dec 7th 2016, 12:35 am
Banned

Yeah, maybe an oil company will come along and offer me an obscene salary to be a spokesman for them, woo hoo! I certainly will not name call!
To think that an employee of a fossil fuel company would name call.? That`s despicable.
Old Dec 7th 2016, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Comments please

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ovember-record
Old Dec 7th 2016, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

It's there and for some a bit like marriage. Some people don't want to believe it until they actually sign the divorce papers.
Old Dec 7th 2016, 7:06 pm
Banned

Actually that`s the good news.Its what is under the ice and in the areas ice that scientist working in this field are concerned about
Old Dec 9th 2016, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Stevens.. So many people simple believe something 'because' without ever trying to find out for themselves if what has been put forward is actually true..That's kinda why we are in double sh** right now with Brexit and Trump.. The instigators of both know this about us. The herd mentality.. They use that well known source of truth FaceBook to promote their own ends..
My brother is a Professor.. He is firmly in the 'No climate change ' camp. and is in a position to know what has gone on behind the scene's of the Climate Change lobby.. The encouraging of scientists to believe certain data. ( The infamous 'Hockey Stick' graph of Al Gore..that wasn't.. He had to have the graph tampered with to make the data stick) The social 'culling' of scientists who argued against the idea. Not accepting their papers in notable science magazines among other methods to discredit them. Thing is ... you have to read about this stuff. that takes time and energy . So for people like those above who take the piss..It's just too much trouble.