British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Portugal (https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/)
-   -   Thank you Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/thank-you-sao-gonzales-alvor-hospitals-924247/)

GeniB Apr 17th 2019 12:47 pm

Thank you Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals.

Want to say a big thank you to the amazing, wonderful staff at both Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals.
for the fantastic care and attention ,from diagnosis to treatment that they gave me over the three days I was in their care.

I developed a severe back pain last Wednesday afternoon. It continued all night and so OH took me in to Sao Gonzales at 7 am. After two hours of testing the doctor said 'I think its your heart' I was put in an ambulance and taken to Alvor Hospital and into Intensive care. The following day saw me in the Angioplasty dept having Canulas put into two wriggly veins.Then it was intensive care for another day and a half.Home on Sunday
Still can't get my head around what happened, but I am oh so grateful for their swift diagnosis and even swifter action
Thank you

Rosemary Apr 17th 2019 3:27 pm

Re: Thank you Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals.

Originally Posted by GeniB (Post 12672226)
Want to say a big thank you to the amazing, wonderful staff at both Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals.
for the fantastic care and attention ,from diagnosis to treatment that they gave me over the three days I was in their care.

I developed a severe back pain last Wednesday afternoon. It continued all night and so OH took me in to Sao Gonzales at 7 am. After two hours of testing the doctor said 'I think its your heart' I was put in an ambulance and taken to Alvor Hospital and into Intensive care. The following day saw me in the Angioplasty dept having Canulas put into two wriggly veins.Then it was intensive care for another day and a half.Home on Sunday
Still can't get my head around what happened, but I am oh so grateful for their swift diagnosis and even swifter action
Thank you

Glad that they were so professional and caring for you.

I changed the title for you. so also removed your PS.

Rosemary

Red Eric Apr 17th 2019 5:59 pm

Glad you were diagnosed and treated quickly Geni.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and restoration to full health. I expect you'll be having to take things a bit easy for a while, won't you? Make sure you get that husband of yours waiting on you hand and foot :)

GeniB Apr 17th 2019 6:44 pm

Originally Posted by Rosemary (Post 12672340)
Glad that they were so professional and caring for you.

I changed the title for you. so also removed your PS.

Rosemary

Thanks Rosemary ;)

GeniB Apr 17th 2019 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12672430)
Glad you were diagnosed and treated quickly Geni.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and restoration to full health. I expect you'll be having to take things a bit easy for a while, won't you? Make sure you get that husband of yours waiting on you hand and foot :)

Thanks Eric he'a already on the job..scared the beejebus out of him :lol:

ouriquejan Apr 19th 2019 6:37 pm

Sorry Geni, only just seen this, such a scare for you both.

Hope you're now well on he mend and taking it easy.