Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Thank you Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals.

Thank you Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals.

Old Apr 17th 2019, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank you Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals.

Want to say a big thank you to the amazing, wonderful staff at both Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals.
for the fantastic care and attention ,from diagnosis to treatment that they gave me over the three days I was in their care.

I developed a severe back pain last Wednesday afternoon. It continued all night and so OH took me in to Sao Gonzales at 7 am. After two hours of testing the doctor said 'I think its your heart' I was put in an ambulance and taken to Alvor Hospital and into Intensive care. The following day saw me in the Angioplasty dept having Canulas put into two wriggly veins.Then it was intensive care for another day and a half.Home on Sunday
Still can't get my head around what happened, but I am oh so grateful for their swift diagnosis and even swifter action
Thank you

Last edited by Rosemary; Apr 17th 2019 at 3:28 pm. Reason: Changed title and removed PS
Old Apr 17th 2019, 3:27 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals.

Originally Posted by GeniB View Post
Want to say a big thank you to the amazing, wonderful staff at both Sao Gonzales and Alvor hospitals.
for the fantastic care and attention ,from diagnosis to treatment that they gave me over the three days I was in their care.

I developed a severe back pain last Wednesday afternoon. It continued all night and so OH took me in to Sao Gonzales at 7 am. After two hours of testing the doctor said 'I think its your heart' I was put in an ambulance and taken to Alvor Hospital and into Intensive care. The following day saw me in the Angioplasty dept having Canulas put into two wriggly veins.Then it was intensive care for another day and a half.Home on Sunday
Still can't get my head around what happened, but I am oh so grateful for their swift diagnosis and even swifter action
Thank you
Glad that they were so professional and caring for you.

I changed the title for you. so also removed your PS.

Rosemary
Old Apr 17th 2019, 5:59 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you were diagnosed and treated quickly Geni.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and restoration to full health. I expect you'll be having to take things a bit easy for a while, won't you? Make sure you get that husband of yours waiting on you hand and foot
Old Apr 17th 2019, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
Glad that they were so professional and caring for you.

I changed the title for you. so also removed your PS.

Rosemary

Thanks Rosemary
Old Apr 17th 2019, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post
Glad you were diagnosed and treated quickly Geni.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and restoration to full health. I expect you'll be having to take things a bit easy for a while, won't you? Make sure you get that husband of yours waiting on you hand and foot
Thanks Eric he'a already on the job..scared the beejebus out of him
Old Apr 19th 2019, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

ouriquejan is on a distinguished road

Sorry Geni, only just seen this, such a scare for you both.

Hope you're now well on he mend and taking it easy.