Tavira auctions

Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:26 pm
UK and Tavira, Portugal

miacat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tavira auctions

I have been searching the internet to see if the Tavira Auction is still going but cannot find anything. Is there a website and when does it take place and where.
Thanks
Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:25 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tavira auctions

Originally Posted by miacat
I have been searching the internet to see if the Tavira Auction is still going but cannot find anything. Is there a website and when does it take place and where.
Thanks
Hi, the place changed it´s name to Alladin´s cave and does not do auctions anymore, they are now a regular 2nd hand "shop" open from Tuesday to Saturday. What are you looking for?
Old Sep 17th 2010, 8:08 am
UK and Tavira, Portugal

miacat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jur
Hi, the place changed it´s name to Alladin´s cave and does not do auctions anymore, they are now a regular 2nd hand "shop" open from Tuesday to Saturday. What are you looking for?
A small kichen table with two chairs(chairs less of an issue) - have not been able to find anything in the area that is not horrible or too big or cheap looking. Prefer wood to glass. I would also prefer one that folds down on one side so it does not dominate the kitchen. Most people who have had a decent one have brought it back from the UK. I have tried all the usual shops.

Also a butcher's block but I don't want to pay the earth for it.

Where is Aladdins Cave?

Thanks
Old Sep 17th 2010, 9:01 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by miacat
A small kichen table with two chairs(chairs less of an issue) - have not been able to find anything in the area that is not horrible or too big or cheap looking. Prefer wood to glass. I would also prefer one that folds down on one side so it does not dominate the kitchen. Most people who have had a decent one have brought it back from the UK. I have tried all the usual shops.

Also a butcher's block but I don't want to pay the earth for it.

Where is Aladdins Cave?

Thanks
Sounds like you want to go to Ikea, I haven´t seen fold up tables elsewhere.

The shop is very well hidden next to the petrolstation opposite the comercial center, Gran plaza I think it´s called.

Might be able to help you out with a small butcher´s/kitchen block with a tiled top, will pm later.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jur
Sounds like you want to go to Ikea, I haven´t seen fold up tables elsewhere.

The shop is very well hidden next to the petrolstation opposite the comercial center, Gran plaza I think it´s called.

Might be able to help you out with a small butcher´s/kitchen block with a tiled top, will pm later.
Jur.. Ikea i hate it! But we went recently, we got a 75 x 75 wooden table plus 2 chairs... just under €50..... bargain... saying that petrol.. agg of going and wandering around there....
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

newintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nice

We got a really good butchers block in Casa in Tavira Grand Plaza - it was quite expensive but very solid.

We also saw a range of several different butchers blocks In Carrefour in Huelva, just over the border.

B