Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Spotlight on Silves

Spotlight on Silves

Old Jan 4th 2012, 9:37 am
Just Joined

ferragudofan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spotlight on Silves

thought you might be interested in my latest blog post - which is about the beautiful city of Silves..
I wanted to start a new series called 'Spotlight on...' where I visit an area and spend some time there trying to get a more in depth view... mainly for those people travelling on holiday or new to an area - or those who just fancy a day out somewhere new... with lots of photographs and information....

so where would you recommend I travel to next?
http://algarveblog.net/2012/01/04/ca...ght-on-silves/
Old Jan 4th 2012, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Hayles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spotlight on Silves

Well done. That was informative and really well put together. Waht about a report on Monchique and the Tavira area?
Old Jan 4th 2012, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to all

I would reccomend a visit to the medieval festival
Old Jan 4th 2012, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Hayles is an unknown quantity at this point

When is it?
Old Jan 4th 2012, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to allMrs titleist is a name known to all

usually around august , it is a defo must do , brill atmosphere and loads to see and freexx
Old Jan 4th 2012, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mrs titleist
I would reccomend a visit to the medieval festival
Hi - thanks for comments - and I love the Medieval Fair - I blogged about this year's - you might like the photos to remind you of how colourful it is http://algarveblog.net/tag/silves-medieval-fair/
It's always in August - usually near the beginning of the month.. will post as soon as I know when it is this year - it's a 'don't miss' for me!
Old Jan 4th 2012, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hayles
Well done. That was informative and really well put together. Waht about a report on Monchique and the Tavira area?
thanks! yes I love the Monchique too - and Tavira is always a treat - we went there last in November and we took some good photos - so that's one for the future - although I am sure 'newintavira' and 'restlessjo' would be a better guide than me!