Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Songs to predict your mood today

Songs to predict your mood today

Old Nov 27th 2009, 12:13 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Songs to predict your mood today

Originally Posted by Cleri
She is gorgeous.
I've only got one autograph...Ruud Hullit...wtf?
Yes she is and very nice as well.
I was with them for the UK leg of their tour and became a bit over protective, the people around her called me the Doberman. Very unprofessional

Seriously Rudd Hullit??
Old Nov 27th 2009, 12:23 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Yes she is and very nice as well.
I was with them for the UK leg of their tour and became a bit over protective, the people around her called me the Doberman. Very unprofessional

Seriously Rudd Hullit??
Doberman ...yes seriously! I've always liked him,and one of my drivers was best mates with Dennis Wise,so when Ruud was at Chelsea he got me a signed photo thing *Ehem*...let's drop it now
Old Nov 27th 2009, 12:47 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Doberman ...yes seriously! I've always liked him,and one of my drivers was best mates with Dennis Wise,so when Ruud was at Chelsea he got me a signed photo thing *Ehem*...let's drop it now
Probably best to draw a veil over it.

I was monitoring people coming in at a Barry McGuigan fight once.
Two Hell's Angels came up and tried to get in, I told them they couldn't come in with their patches on and one of them pulled out a gun and pointed it straight at me. I nearly ****ing browned myself!
Old Nov 27th 2009, 12:58 pm

Probably best to draw a veil over it.

I was monitoring people coming in at a Barry McGuigan fight once.
Two Hell's Angels came up and tried to get in, I told them they couldn't come in with their patches on and one of them pulled out a gun and pointed it straight at me. I nearly ****ing browned myself!
Did you wrestle it from him and tie the barrell in a knot?
Old Nov 27th 2009, 1:36 pm
saoirse

Did you wrestle it from him and tie the barrell in a knot?
I would like to say yes, but the truth is I was frozen with fear and desperately trying not to soil myself.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 1:40 pm

I would like to say yes, but the truth is I was frozen with fear and desperately trying not to soil myself.
Well I hope you kicked his chopper
Old Nov 27th 2009, 3:25 pm
saoirse

Well I hope you kicked his chopper
Believe it or not Fintan nailed him.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 3:40 pm

Believe it or not Fintan nailed him.
What a hero ...he just went from minus 2534356879800967758874883 in my estimation to about number 3
Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:50 pm

For Al.
My MOST favourite Irish band of all time,and the ones I've been to see most....Finbars voice is second to none imho.
Old Nov 28th 2009, 9:59 pm

And just incase you are slitting your wrists after that...here's my second favourite Irish band
Old Nov 29th 2009, 2:50 am
saoirse

For Al.
My MOST favourite Irish band of all time,and the ones I've been to see most....Finbars voice is second to none imho.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=osMJWub823g

Old Dec 11th 2009, 10:35 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I Love this guy....
Old Dec 11th 2009, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh I'm with ya there,genius,and I LOVED his caustic wit
Old Dec 11th 2009, 11:43 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm karma-ing Al for his excellent taste in music and women.

I loved the Cranberries from the first moment I heard them.

Zombie was the 'theme' tune when I was in Bosnia. Squaddies will always pick a theme tune when they're away. It seemed fitting with all the shit and madness going on.

And Al, I'd have been exactly the same had I ever have met her. Shame they went a bit weird and then just seemed to fade away.

Not sure I'd have mentioned my squaddiness to her though - she may have started a dirty protest on me

On the other hand....
Old Dec 12th 2009, 12:00 am

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I'm karma-ing Al for his excellent taste in music and women.

I loved the Cranberries from the first moment I heard them.

Zombie was the 'theme' tune when I was in Bosnia. Squaddies will always pick a theme tune when they're away. It seemed fitting with all the shit and madness going on.

And Al, I'd have been exactly the same had I ever have met her. Shame they went a bit weird and then just seemed to fade away.

Not sure I'd have mentioned my squaddiness to her though - she may have started a dirty protest on me

On the other hand....
Is this a sweaty man love thing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.