Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Songs to predict your mood today

Wikiposts

Songs to predict your mood today

Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:03 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Songs to predict your mood today

Double bag of steaming shite with sprinkles on
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:03 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Hello my little cunningly crafted leather violin case with velvet interior
Hello my heavenly pair of strawberry flavoured edible crotchless panties.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:05 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
fair enough
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you were lost in a debauched orgy with high class hookers.

Seems you emerged! Nothing like a sore co*k to take the wind out of your sails eh??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANe0ZWYy-Ac
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:07 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I liked the Gordon song,do you remember when you sang it down the phone to me...well to my answer machine,as I was ignoring you due to the bucky fuelled tirade the previous day?
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:08 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble

Seems you emerged! Nothing like a sore co*k to take the wind out of your sails eh??

i don´t think he´s "sore", just a bit cheesed off
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
i don´t think he´s "sore", just a bit cheesed off
Ewwwww. Good call!
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:11 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
Everyones a critic!
Just for that you can have this! http://youtube.com/watch?v=NqTuN-35580
With that one post you have redeemed every single one of your quite frankly,extremely poor musical choices.
No longer will Cleri and I be able to swap pm's ridiculing your taste in music.
End of an era really.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:14 pm
saoirse

I liked the Gordon song,do you remember when you sang it down the phone to me...well to my answer machine,as I was ignoring you due to the bucky fuelled tirade the previous day?
Ah yes! I remember it well.
The first blossoming of true love.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:14 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

With that one post you have redeemed every single one of your quite frankly,extremely poor musical choices.
End of an era really.
Don´t worry AL, its only one part that has come to an end, just remember there is so much more about me to ridicule, the ammunition is boundless!|
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:15 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

I think i´ll jab a pen into my ear to relieve the pain
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:16 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Fintan spoiled it a little by accompanying you with belches
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:24 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Fintan spoiled it a little by accompanying you with belches
At least he was probably in tune
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:28 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

End of an era really.
THE END!
Old Apr 16th 2009, 9:53 pm
saoirse

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble

OK Dibble I know what your game is.
You're hoping by mentioning "The Weapon" in a post you will be able to trick me in to describing it to you. Well, other people on this forum have tried the same ploy (you know who you are),it didn't work for them and it won't work for you.

(it's about the same length and girth as a small puppy and just as cute)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.