Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Songs to predict your mood today

Songs to predict your mood today

Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:46 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Songs to predict your mood today

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Sheffield Arena, oh yes....

What year please? Could he still sing?

The nearest thing those who never had the privelege of seeing/hearing him
will get...
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:47 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

My claim to history, saw Bowie as Ziggy at the Preston Guildhall
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:47 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm jealous
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:50 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
What year please? Could he still sing?

The nearest thing those who never had the privelege of seeing/hearing him
will get...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OtMnwZKOtwA
Bit bizzare..
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:52 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
Bit bizzare..
Hahahaahaha- that's good comin from someone who
loved the High Live
But to answer your Q. Yes totally.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:54 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

It was 2003 or 4 I think...he was right good.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:55 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:57 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
What? I is serious. I saw the man, Scotty Moore too....and his backing singers!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:59 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lovely.
keep taking the tablets.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by Eva
Lovely.
keep taking the tablets.
http://www.elvis.com/concert/default.asp

Read it and weep......

tell you what, because of the distance you were from the stage, and the immense talent of these musicians, we were all looking for Elvis on stage....it was one of THE best gigs I've ever seen! Seriously, it was like he was still alive.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 11:14 am
Far Kynelle

Read it and weep......

tell you what, because of the distance you were from the stage, and the immense talent of these musicians, we were all looking for Elvis on stage....it was one of THE best gigs I've ever seen! Seriously, it was like he was still alive.
Must have been amazing!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 11:16 am

Opened with this, and it was unreal! April 30 2005!

If anyone gets the chance to see this, it WILL blow your minds!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 11:21 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Read it and weep......

I wish he was.....Silly idiot(not you, EAP).
He's gonna hear it from me when I get to the pearly gates
for f***ing up his life.
You ain't given that talent to call it in at half time surely.
Anyways..link- up to date almost,great live performance:

Whadya think Elwood

Old Feb 26th 2009, 11:25 am
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Eva
I wish he was.....Silly idiot(not you, EAP).
He's gonna hear it from me when I get to the pearly gates
for f***ing up his life.
You ain't given that talent to call it in at half time surely.
Anyways..link- up to date almost,great live performance:

Whadya think Elwood

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZFymsD8MQE
Elwood? Jake? Blues Brothers? DB's voice still excellent eh!
Love this, and the video of the band watching themselves on video
Old Feb 26th 2009, 11:28 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Elwood? Jake? Blues Brothers? DB's voice still excellent eh!
Love this, and the video of the band watching themselves on video http://youtube.com/watch?v=2toi1yYJ634
Hahaahahaha-sorry. The camel people wouldn't have noticed,it's why I like it here.Attention to detail.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.