shopping today

Old Mar 29th 2020, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

toots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond reputetoots sweet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shopping today

Sounds good. Unfortunately no such advantages when you're out in the sticks,away from the Algarve. Would like to email our local supermarket re supervising distance rules,but no email address. Security were practically letting everyone in. Just standing outside having a joke between themselves.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

ouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond repute

Pingo Doce in Ourique have apparently changed their opening hours again.

They're now open from 9.00am until 7.00pm.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 2:35 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ouriquejan
Pingo Doce in Ourique have apparently changed their opening hours again.

They're now open from 9.00am until 7.00pm.
I'll tell SWMBO.... she's running out of real milk.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

ouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond repute

Shopping for a friend on Wednesday, he also needs milk. We need beer And garlic, I can't cope without garlic.

Old Mar 30th 2020, 5:49 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Shopping for a friend on Wednesday, he also needs milk. We need beer And garlic, I can't cope without garlic.
Vampires getting bad on the IC1 again? Take them to the Coimbra for a good stake (sorry!)
Old Mar 30th 2020, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Went there twice, not impressed. And it's up for sale.

Need garlic, to keep the neighbours away lol.
Old Mar 30th 2020, 10:44 pm
Resident Cynic

Went there twice, not impressed. And it's up for sale.

Need garlic, to keep the neighbours away lol.
oooh, that'll change things, The chef-owner is from Mirandela..... which is why they have the beef and the reputation.

Mirandes beef and porco preto are good, don't ask for sauces - and the veggies come from Pingo Doce. Does that explain things?
Old Mar 31st 2020, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Probably.
Old Mar 31st 2020, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Considering as it-s being reported the ~hit state some countries are sliding in to , due to basic disobedience off the common sense rules in place
I think PT and The Portugues people are doing a bloody good job

Old Mar 31st 2020, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles
Considering as it-s being reported the ~hit state some countries are sliding in to , due to basic disobedience off the common sense rules in place
I think PT and The Portugues people are doing a bloody good job
Wish my OH would obey the rules Was absolutely livid with him AGAIN this morning when our pool guy arrived...( on the wrong again ? .. I guess he has changed his day now ) The last time OH met him on the steps going down to the pool pump room.. I shouted to warn him..but being deaf..( and refusing to acknowledge this ) he didn't hear me .. So they met less than a foot apart. AGHHH i Gestured for him to move back and ask the pool guy to do the same.. It was lost on both of them... Today... the same thing happened again... almost .. Pool guy is going down the pool house steps .( unexpected visit again ) . ED,granddaughter and I are at the bottom of the garden.OH on the path between the two. Pool guy shouts.. 'Theres a pool of water down here ' OH turns and rushes back and down the steps to examine it with him I SCREAM at him.. He looks perplexed. and I have embarrassed the pool guy. WTF? is wrong with my OH ? Having spent the morning in the now routine of disinfecting everything, inside and some outside the house ,wearing rubber gloves ,etc etc. to protect us, as those at hight risk, and our visiting family . How come he can't follow this simple rule.?
Of course everyone thought I had made an unnecessary scene...and I am person non grata now
Old Mar 31st 2020, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

dingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond repute

Can't your OH ED YD OR GD or you
Learn how to maintain the pool? 🤪
It would save a lot of potential contamination, also is it considered essential work?

Pool man could be carrying contamination from house to house, best get the pool room deep cleaned.

Good luck